mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not know how to define a decent bankroll, but I suppose that, at some point I have come to have a decent bankroll from the freerolls, I also think that everything depends on how you handle it, because you can have a bankroll of $ 500 or more, but if you do not use it properly or as you should, you can have zero profits

G

gigeronne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I saved 100$ in 3 months playing freerolls at 888 poker. My average is 1,10$ daily.

is 888 better the pokerstar?

most of games as soon i get in prize places on pokerstar i get good cards and lose against bad cards ....everytime 100%
aa against aq
ak against aq
aq against aj
jj against 1010
is pokertsar fake?

G

gigeronne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
Without a doubt, freerolls are a good option for creating a bankroll. For example, playing freerolls in the last 2-3 months, I created a bankroll of about $ 170.
Good luck.

where did u play?
where is the best freerolls?
cheers

G

gigeronne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have built up a solid bankroll almost exclusively from freerolls and freebies. It will grow rather quickly once you can figure out which games are worth the time to play in.

You want to look at the effective buy-in for the freeroll, which is essentially the prize pool divided by the number of players.

Avoid playing in any game where your eff. buy-in is significantly under 0.10$ (ie: 1000 players/$100) Hyper Turbo Freerolls are an exception as they dont take much time.

name your favorite freerolls?

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Two things define what level you have to play: 1 - edge over the field, 2 - An suited bankroll. Be honest with yourself, don't be anxious, build your bankroll, your skill and your mindset step by step.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes you can. I do it ALL the time. My problem is BRM> Even Chris Furgeson took 6-9 months to get to 100 bux. I think its because he only put in like 14 hours a week I do that in a day. So this week, cashed in a 55 center freeroll on ACR, then ran deep on a 55 center. You can make 100 bux or so for first, and boom u got a bankroll.

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering if anyone has acquired a decent bankroll starting with playing freerolls? Any suggestions regarding free roll play? How much should I have in my bank before I head to the money tables?
depends on what types of buyins you want to play, my rule is never bet more than 10% of your roll

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately in 2019 it's tough to create a good bankroll only from freerolls on pokerstars. I remember time when we have an opportunity to play 100k freerolls on Stars and it was very easy to win some money but now it's very difficult to win money from freerolls there.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can make money playing freesolls, especially in Cardschat, I think when you have about 15 20 bucks, you can play sng 025 cents, I go up in level on, for example when you have 40 dollars, up to sng 050 cents.
The strategy must continue to play freerolls is simple, you must play hardball with your best hands, do not try to bluff, unless you have a good player in front.
Looking for some tips Obrestad to play freerolls.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I manage to win between 10 and 15 Dollard a month thanks to the Cards Chat freroolls when I'm motivated enough to play at my best level. If you decide to play on cash game I recommend you to sit at a 6 player table because it's less risky but for my part I advise you to continue to play tournaments to better manage your banckroll. these times I tend to bet on sports betting because too tiring to invest more time in poker.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea ive never made a deposit. once ya build even around $30 or so. You can just play micro stakes and build it up from there

R

roman1985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Суппер

Hello!!!
:top::top::top:

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering if anyone has acquired a decent bankroll starting with playing freerolls? Any suggestions regarding free roll play? How much should I have in my bank before I head to the money tables?

I started with $0 on ACR in January 2018. I now have over $200 on there from starting on Freerolls.

Just play simple ABC poker and you will do fine, it just takes alot of time. I started playing real money at $10 with the 11 cent tournies. I would advise just wait for $20 and start playing smallest stakes possible and continue mixing in freerolls with those.

That is what I did and now I'm rolled for most of the micros up to the $2.20 mtts.

Good Luck!

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think exactly if you build your bankroll from freroll I believe you can play a few freroll game to have a little money to play another big tournament but my opinion it’s very hard to build a big bankroll playing just frerolls.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Playing freerolls you can build a bankroll from nothing without risk money.Cardschat is a good way to build.Average 170 people ....20 $ 1st ....is a good value .....and with 0 money you can start up///Good luck friend.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a hundred times made a Deposit and kept it down, so I started playing freerolls and I really liked it, no investment, and most importantly very interesting to get up from scratch.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It may not work for everyone but my plan is backed by some solid math. Win about $2 on an ACR Freeroll. After the tourney pick a card for the quick double. Pick wrong, try again tomorrow. Pick correctly, repeat. Got $2 to $32 not long ago and it woulda been $64 but I picked a joker on my 5th attempt.... Maybe stop at $32. Then take that $32 and find a slot that you can bet the Full $32 on a single spin.
Hit it!
1k challenge complete.
Should this work for you, don't forget to tip the guy that gave you the tip :)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another tip- and this one's legit. If yo haven't already- Shoot ACR support an email asking to switch from the Elite Rewards to 27% rakeback. DO THIS NOW. If you're playing Freerolls, or anything under mid stakes and multi tables, Elite REWARDS ARE ARE MUCH LESS THAN RAKEBACK. I've made the $200 level on the STEPS freerolls a few times already this month. and several in past months. Each time I play it with Rakeback now it's about $3.50, instant cash. With rakeback Those 3 tourneys alone give over $10. With Elite rewards those 3 tourneys get you almost $1 in combat points. Maybe they can switch faster, but it took 'em about 2 weeks to make the update on my account.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can make money playing freesolls, especially in Cardschat, I think when you have about 15 20 bucks, you can play sng 025 cents, I go up in level on, for example when you have 40 dollars, up to sng 050 cents.
The strategy must continue to play freerolls is simple, you must play hardball with your best hands, do not try to bluff, unless you have a good player in front.
Looking for some tips Obrestad to play freerolls.

Do you think that most freerolls or sng will end up in a paid position? I think the opposite way :)

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will be possible playing cardschat freerolls