Always Short Stacked at Final Table MTT

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing about these turbo tournaments and all the gimmicky tourbamtour, they do it to make the game fun and fast, but from the very go it's an all in feast.

They either trying to build big while blinds are cheap or they semi bluff with any 2 cards putting you and me on constant pressure. That your nerves just makes you go a I. especially when you folded that AJ and the dlop comes JJA because they went all in preflop with a raiser and reraiser and an all in and it's a 3 way all in pot.

Tournament life is constantly threatened and put to.thw test and under pressure.
:D:D:D How many times I flew out of the game with a good hand just because of the river! :pcguru: :banghead: Is history repeating itself? :confused:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I advise you to play more spin and go since I play this format. I have less trouble playing well at a final table and especially when there are only three players left. you have to keep learning and improve your style of play.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
short stack strategy

It's to build the strategy when being short stack originally.

Please read a book of Phil Gordon.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure what you are doing but if getting to the final table is important that maybe the issue. So many people tighten up as the payouts get bigger and they want to make that final table. Once you get to 10BB you may want to take more calculated risk. Push the 66 or AJo preflop. If they fold that is great, if they call and if you win you are not a short stack anymore.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Maybe you need to be more aggressive, but you should also analyze what you fail, it may not only be more aggressive, maybe a little more intuition, try to analyze how you play at the final tables, many times being aggressive does not help you, The fact that you do that does not mean that you achieve good results, many times I have been the short stack in a final table and I have not needed to be aggressive, well at least not at the beginning of the final table, sometimes I hope, analyze and follow waiting, but other times it is I hope, aggressive game, everything depends on the players

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same problem too. would anyone like to work out together and understand why this happens? I would be grateful to hear advice from an experienced player