Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AKQ's Tip of the Day

Gto is exploitable
it is easy too induce
easy to read when a player is doing it
always bet pot + against GTO range if you hit flop will net you big EV as they are often chasing draws or middling pairs
check raise gto sizing often on hard to hit boards like k66

GTO shortstack play is just squeezeville

so always limp strong holdings that way 55's A7 can shove to protect their equity lol

overview concept
you get dealt a bunch of random cards dealt you
you need to make value from your 94s and crappy cards to stay alive in the MTT
and you need to make value from AA KK QQ AK
we raise with position,94 and focus on opponents fold equity and post flop play
If you lose with 94 show the hand to create your image
we limp AA AK and induce,(if betting would induce then do so)
Inducing is the latest greatest sauce of poker theory
and has many ways of doing it for each opponent

We get alot of 94's
So when we limp AA AK their is a high propensity we get max value from a battling opponents range
plus good bluff value and image creation from 94(maniacs)

I guess my point is that

Everyone is exploitable

even the solver

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you switch gears
Then doesn't your opponent begin to exploit himself?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have changed a lot, keeping up with the changes is very important. Everything changes. GL!:)

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The HUD display the statistics of everyplayer, if you limp with your premium hands there would be anomalies in your stats and the other players adapt to you and you become exploitable. however if you play your 94 like it was a premium by raising and 3-betting you will be impredictible. The raise and 3-bet range must always contains bluff. If every hand you enter the pot with a raise and you call less often (VPIP: 21%, PFR 18%) you'll be harder to play.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have changed a lot, keeping up with the changes is very important. Everything changes. GL!:)
I taught winning concepts and strategys then and enveloped myself in GTO
Now everyone plays GTO
Thankfully to all the members of CardsChat and beyond
I've been studying GTO's weakness's in the league and in real .....first hand,....... for millions of hands
GTO ALL THE TIME!!!!(I'm that guy)

but as The Chip Leader
I must stay ahead of everyone
by being better than everyone
Even if it means looking stupider than everyone

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The HUD display the statistics of everyplayer, if you limp with your premium hands there would be anomalies in your stats and the other players adapt to you and you become exploitable. however if you play your 94 like it was a premium by raising and 3-betting you will be impredictible. The raise and 3-bet range must always contains bluff. If every hand you enter the pot with a raise and you call less often (VPIP: 21%, PFR 18%) you'll be harder to play.
hands like 910s j10s
that have a lot of post flop value now get to limp as well
and please tell me how would they adjust

I'd love to hear it

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But let me gueess they'd begin raising wide out of position

GOOOOD thats what I WANT

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
j10 loses 1 bb
if our opponent shoves from the BB

AA AK limps
stacks all in opponent
squeeze induced
with villian holding kj crap

and of course you get your 1 BB back

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does your opponents strategy say to do against your said range
and how can we let him exploit himself

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
im interested to know at which stakes this strategy is good for you ? I'm pretty sure micro stakes players are not following any GTO plays and heard many streamers ( the good ones :p ) saying that playing GTO at low stakes is counter productive, it is useless to try to make a sophisticated bluff or move when your opponent cant read into it XD at the same time in high stakes they balance their bets, they got the same betting pattern for a strong hand or a bluff so its hard to read them, i think it is better than losing chips to show 94s so that they call your big hands, their strategy is more cost effective ^^ im just a donk sharing his view :D in the long run you'll lose more chips than you'd win, your getting crushed most of the time by the SB and BB having 94s of course sometimes you can bluff them off but most of the time your just spewing chips for free

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands like 910s j10s
that have a lot of post flop value now get to limp as well
and please tell me how would they customize

I'd love to hear it
🤫🦾🤭

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now I know how to play against you, good luck at the tables 👍

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im interested to know at which stakes this strategy is good for you ? I'm pretty sure micro stakes players are not following any GTO plays and heard many streamers ( the good ones :p ) saying that playing GTO at low stakes is counter productive, it is useless to try to make a sophisticated bluff or move when your opponent cant read into it XD at the same time in high stakes they balance their bets, they got the same betting pattern for a strong hand or a bluff so its hard to read them, i think it is better than losing chips to show 94s so that they call your big hands, their strategy is more cost effective ^^ im just a donk sharing his view :D in the long run you'll lose more chips than you'd win, your getting crushed most of the time by the SB and BB having 94s of course sometimes you can bluff them off but most of the time your just spewing chips for free

It's a great strategy against certain opponents at any stake

I never stated to go play a GTO strategy
This is about exploiting GTO and my personal tips,(you won't get any where else)(not stuff everyone already knows)
Nice post and theory
but its slightly fiction and non relevant to my original post

no player in the world is unreadable and without tendancies
balance their bet??
So your'e saying 50% of the time they are bluffing

Knowing they are balanced
can be used to exploit

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In general, there is something in this ))

I myself play all the time in a similar way. Sometimes i limp AA or KK to either provoke an opponent to raise (or shorty to all-inn), or to "protect" my limps with hands like 55, Jts, KJo... So that they are afraid to raise, knowing that i often limp a lot strong hands. And if me raised by a player who knows my style of play and his raise is big, then i can easily part with my limped hands, knowing for sure that he would not raise me with a weak hand...