Aggressive players.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker player must be totally aggressive and never passive, because poker is an extremely violent game, where the emotion is real.
Tournament winners have been very lucky or violent in their play, however, both do not go together, being violent is not being lucky. Your violence can be your destruction and at the same time the sadness of your opponent.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the best way to play against them is becoming a well-rounded player. It's not about being tight or using aggression against them. It's about reading the situation, the way the hand plays out and your hand strength. Also remember every aggressive player you up against is not always the same. Many aggressive players are not bluffing but playing strong hands. Many players just thing aggression is about bulling and bluffing.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against this type of player, you have to wait for a good hand, to get all the chips out of them.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive players attack capped range. At times we have to bluffcatch with medium hands when many draws miss.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most important thing that I have in my head is how I will play against him, usually it is enough to win back with a nit and from the card and each aggressor will be suppressed, and if he plays every hand, then you can. Make your hand range wider