Aggressive play on freerolls on mid stage

hardplayer98

hardplayer98

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
Why are most of the players playing aggressive when we are on kind of in the midstage of the tournament. For example starting entries are 1500 players, it goes down to 300 and they still allin hands like we are in the beginning.
I can't play around this. Its all in every other hand and i cant see the flop if i don't allin, and eventually lose everything:D

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the freeroll people don't seem to care, it turns into a game of bingo

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why are most of the players playing aggressive when we are on kind of in the midstage of the tournament.
Aggressiveness in poker, if done intelligently, is beneficial and needs to be done, especially near the bubble or at a final table, of course if you are the chip leader at the table or at least with enough chips to be able to put pressure on your shorter opponents.

But in micro limits and freerolls, things don't work quite like that, with players calling with speculative hands, not caring if they are going to fall out of the tournament or not.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a big lottery and are very difficult, you can wait for the right hand and win a lot of chips however even against ultra aggressive play.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yeh freeroll game environment is very different. I just try to get as much chips as possible to get into the bubble and sit out if I don't have the time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's just that these people have nothing to do, so they indulge in a free tournament, enjoy the game as much as possible and go to bed after it. Well, if you're not playing like them, just wait for a strong hand and take their chips and get prizes and you're happy and they don't need it

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
As long as you persevere on the table, it doesn't matter how many chips you have.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
in free tournaments. It's irrelevant right here in CC there are a lot of players who pay you an all in with an ace 5 off no matter what.

Freeroll Passwords