After 6 month start and 2300 Mtt

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I start mtt 6 month ago for the first time
I start in low stack and play 5-6 mtt in 1-2 month first ...
After that i played in low and mid stack untill today ...
I just played in acr
What u think about my result ?
Good ? Bad? Normall ?
For more detail u can see my result in sharkscoope " babikhatar "

Attachments

• SharkScopeChart (2).jpg
    SharkScopeChart (2).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210620_130445.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620_130445.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 52
vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't play poker so often, if the number of MTTs compare with your 2300, then I hardly have 1,000 MTT in two years of playing from all rooms, so you have a good result, it is clear that it’s not a matter of luck)) Continue in the same spirit.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking at your results I just have one word to say about your results. AWESOME.

Keep up the nice work and best of luck at the tables.

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at your results I just have one word to say about your results. AWESOME.

Tu very much man for your oponion ❤️❤️

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play poker so often, if the number of MTTs compare with your 2300, then I hardly have 1,000 MTT in two years of playing from all rooms, so you have a good result, it is clear that it’s not a matter of luck)) Continue in the same spirit.
🤜🤛🤜🤛

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good job ! this is a good result!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ride the wave, keep doing what your doing and continue to focus on improvements and plugging any noticeable leaks in your game. Always improve and always strive to improve.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start mtt 6 month ago for the first time
I start in low stack and play 5-6 mtt in 1-2 month first ...
After that i played in low and mid stack untill today ...
I just played in acr
What u think about my result ?
Good ? Bad? Normall ?
For more detail u can see my result in sharkscoope " babikhatar "

Good day!
This is a very good result in a six-month period!
Just wow!
Continue in the same spirit!
Good luck at the tables!

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done mate what buy ins you playing exactly? And what's the average field in those MTTs?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I’d love a graph like that, especially after only 6 months. Seems like you must play a lot of tournaments to have 2300 in 180 days, that’s more than 10 a day. I’m lucky if I do 10 a week. Seems like fairly good stakes too and up $23k. Keep it up and it can easily be your full time job ! Best of luck.

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done mate what buy ins you playing exactly? And what's the average field in those MTTs?
Minimum :11$
Maximum: 82$ ( just one tournoment ,maybe 1 or 2 rebuy )

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Ride the wave, keep doing what your doing and continue to focus on improvements and plugging any noticeable leaks in your game. Always improve and always strive to improve.

I have a question guys

I get very nervous after play 2 or 3 days ...
Do u have a soloution for this problem ?

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it would be good for others, for me it would be a dream like that.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a question guys

I get very nervous after play 2 or 3 days ...
Do u have a soloution for this problem ?

I actually maybe able to help. I did not have your issue but I think it would help Several years ago I hooked up with Elliot Roe. He is a mind set coach for many poker pros out there and in other sports as well. He has some really great stuff and helped me a ton. I had bought a couple of his sessions and he asked me and I am sure others to try out something of his. The changes is made to not just how I approached pokers but life in general changed me in a positive way. I think his stuff would help. You dont need to go crazy but check him out on you tube. I also based on Elliot started to listen to meditation music as I played. My tilt level dropped to about nothing and I became more focused on the game and relaxed.

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually maybe able to help. I did not have your issue but I think it would help Several years ago I hooked up with Elliot Roe. He is a mind set coach for many poker pros out there and in other sports as well. He has some really great stuff and helped me a ton. I had bought a couple of his sessions and he asked me and I am sure others to try out something of his. The changes is made to not just how I approached pokers but life in general changed me in a positive way. I think his stuff would help. You dont need to go crazy but check him out on you tube. I also based on Elliot started to listen to meditation music as I played. My tilt level dropped to about nothing and I became more focused on the game and relaxed.
ty ... it was very usefull