ACR freeroll tournament

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello, I tried to use hand replayers but it is giving an error ... I would like to expose that hand ... I know that there is not much to discuss ... but then I had a good image. show dawn ... there simply this player there who was very tight shovou more than 50 bb so I from AKs ... would you pay ??? did I play wrong? it was a little strange ...

Attachments

• mao merda 1.jpg
    mao merda 1.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 25
  • mao merda 2.jpg
    mao merda 2.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 25
  • mao merda 3.jpg
    mao merda 3.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 24
  • mao merda4.jpg
    mao merda4.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 24
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its not easy to say what is the correct play here but most time I call here. If the players is really tight and would only do this with AA to QQ and AK i would be able to fold but not easy. Don't just take this as a good move to make every time though once this get past 50BB you need to really think if this is worth it and once over 100BB i dont even think about calling much at all. Doubling up is nice gut have a nice stack and blowing it all in pre flop with AK........ you may be better off looking for a better spot.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50 BB seems pretty big to call off. But if it is a freeroll and ranges are and 2 more times than not I see nothing wrong with the call. When you talk about your image and such that info is use less in freerolls.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to not factor in that I have played against the player before and know they are not tight and actually make this move often.

Without the above, your spot is not as easy as it might appear to some but I do believe it is a call for the fact that you are in a freeroll (so anything others do is possible) and that you have an Ace and King blocker. With those two plus add in the 3% for suited cards I think this is a call. In reality, it was the right call cause you were ahead but just got sucked out on.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL.... seems now we know who gave this tourney its name....

There are only 2 possible holdings you have to be afraid of... AA, KK
Anything else is coinflip or way better... so i think your call is correct.

It might be interesting how many players were left and how many get ITM...
In case the tourney is close to ITM you might wanna fold and wait for a spot
in which no pre-flop bingo is required. You still have a big enough stack to
wait for another chance coming your way.

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes yes...

I am going to not factor in that I have played against the player before and know they are not tight and actually make this move often.

Without the above, your spot is not as easy as it might appear to some but I do believe it is a call for the fact that you are in a freeroll (so anything others do is possible) and that you have an Ace and King blocker. With those two plus add in the 3% for suited cards I think this is a call. In reality, it was the right call cause you were ahead but just got sucked out on.
yes i think when it comes to freeroll i made the right decision ... i think ... but i could have started ... is that it was a bit strange, ho a nonsense move ... already in a cash game i would play bingo like that with 50 BB ... but you know what to do ...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 50BB and a large percentage of your stack I lean towards folding this. You are not getting a very good price, and in my experience people often show up with a medium pair like 77, when they go crazy like this, or sometimes another AK. And against that kind of range, this is not a profitable call.

Of course if you can add in hands like JTo, that changes things. But even so you had such a massive stack, and it just does not seem worth the risk to get it in against this one guy without a huge edge, which AK rarely have.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TJ are good cards to go all in.Take care with these cards next time.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You were in an excellent position with a very good couple AKs. The opponent did not have cards for all in, but he was very lucky! I think you took a good decision!