Abc poker for the freerolls

Rocker445

Rocker445

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there I'm trying to do a 0 to 100 bankroll challenge, I'm using straight forward tight aggressive strategy my question is so say I make 6dollars what types of games should I play in thinking 10cent games or ither I just continue to play many freerolls as possible my challenge means I can play on any sites and many freerolls as I want, has any one ever did a similar challenge I know it's going to be brutally hard lol, any advice and tips would be very helpful many thanks

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is indeed possible, but very difficult if you only play freerolls with a large number of participants. Therefore, it would be best for you to become a platinum freeroll club member in a month or a month and a half and play in all available freerolls from CC, which are usually played by no more than 200 people, a maximum of 300.

For example, i have been winning an average of $100 per month in these freerolls for six months already.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
It is indeed possible, but very difficult if you only play freerolls with a large number of participants. Therefore, it would be best for you to become a platinum freeroll club member in a month or a month and a half and play in all available freerolls from CC, which are usually played by no more than 200 people, a maximum of 300.

For example, i have been winning an average of $100 per month in these freerolls for six months already.
So your making $25 per week on average from the CC freerolls?

How many did you cash in last week?

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
playing almost every freeroll available on PS, I can usually make it to the final table and place 2 or 3 by the end of the week. It's really difficult, but possible. But particularly, it's much easier to participate in freerolls organized by CC, there are less crazy people playing

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So your making $25 per week on average from the CC freerolls?

How many did you cash in last week?
Last week only $12.06, but for the last 2 weeks of this month about $56.71

And for the last quarter it turned out almost $300

P.S. All this can be seen in the leaderboard of the site:

(Filter: non-US sites). And select "This month" or "Last quarter".

But not all freerolls are counted in the leaderboard, so the total winnings can be even higher...

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes platinum is best they have a good structure, and fewer players in fact Any CC freeroll is better than those for all players at a pokerroom.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a challenge, where you start without depositing and therefore depend on freeroll winnings, it does not really makes sense to use bankroll management, before you have build up some kind of balance like maybe 100$. The reason for this is, that if you lose all your money, you can just go back to playing freerolls, and penny games is not an effective way to use your time.

You can look for inspiration in the section for "poker goals, wins and challenges", where this thread also belong. You will find, that often people doing this are full of energy and motivation in the beginning, but then they gradually lose it. And part of the reason for that is, it usually takes a long time ot get even to the first 100$. So rather than doing a 0-100$ challenge, then maybe consider doing something like a 100$-200$ challenge instead, and then a 200$-500$, and so on and so forth.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
With freerolls, you can lay the foundation for your bankroll. Some players have already proven that they can climb the limits without spending a single cent. Freerolls are fun. You don't risk anything and these tournaments bring together a wide variety of player types, i.e. you have the opportunity to practice playing against different opponents, which is a valuable experience.Playing in a freeroll sometimes feels like you are entering a closed world of poker that is completely different from cash games or regular tournaments. All-ins are constantly flying from different ends of the table, and few can explain why he moves his chips to the middle.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi there I'm trying to do a 0 to 100 bankroll challenge, I'm using straight forward tight aggressive strategy my question is so say I make 6dollars what types of games should I play in thinking 10cent games or ither I just continue to play many freerolls as possible my challenge means I can play on any sites and many freerolls as I want, has any one ever did a similar challenge I know it's going to be brutally hard lol, any advice and tips would be very helpful many thanks
It will not be difficult if you are patient and disciplined. But in my opinion you should not play aggressively. It is necessary, if possible, to play with good cards. Your goal is quite real. I achieved similar goals in 1-2 months and it happened repeatedly.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Freerolls, tight, patient play pays off, but with the bankroll built from it, it is worth developing your game strategy further, because increasingly complex thinking and playing style may be required at higher and higher stakes.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I became a Cardschat member, I've only been playing freerolls mainly CC ones, I never set any goals for myself, I just play.
When I started on Cardschat my BR was $33.00 playing only on pokerstars.
At the end of 2022 my BR reached $914.00 playing freerolls on Ps, 888, GGpoker and partypoker.
For me it was a great result considering that I only became a Platinum member on April 28, 2022, from there my results began.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Since I became a Cardschat member, I've only been playing freerolls mainly CC ones, I never set any goals for myself, I just play.
When I started on Cardschat my BR was $33.00 playing only on Pokerstars.
At the end of 2022 my BR reached $914.00 playing freerolls on Ps, 888, GGpoker and Partypoker.
For me it was a great result considering that I only became a Platinum member on April 28, 2022, from there my results began.

This is what i call the "young guard of players" ))

Very promising players who have recently registered on CardsChat and are showing very good results in the leaderboard.

According to my research, here is a list of the most promising players who will soon overtake a lot of long-registered players in terms of profit in the leaderboard:

Andyreas
dreamer13
EmptyHouse
Gallarado777
Gritz18
hjuosh
kunkgreen
Leandro6803
NotADonk
vardann

Well, perhaps also these players are also quite promising and may soon rise high in the leaderboard list:

IronMike9000
MogulKahn
NiallPlays
olejean
TatyanaT
semsaltov77777
YevheniiKobliuk

P.S. I filtered exclusively only those players who registered either at the very end of 2021 or in 2022. And there are many other very excellent players from the "old guard" who are regularly in good positions in the lists.

Freeroll Passwords