AAvs47

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That should not have happened. It's too bad that your opponent made a bad move at the right time; but that's poker.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy has a 5% chance on the river on winning the hand. I would say it's a terrible play but it's only a 2$ tournament so expect wacky plays like that.

W

watplays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think we are being results oriented.. you played the hand well just got unlucky.. how many times are you losing this hand in reality. the hands that are obv crushing are 77 88 jj but can rule out jj on turn 98% of time. horrid play by him im sure he has deposited a gazilion times over. but if we are scared we are scared of 77 88 but that is monsters under the bed.. these hands would just simply jam over your 3 bet or fold pre. if they are flatting out of pos they are just going to get killed way to much to ever win with these hands. but once again low stakes dealing with utter morons so anything is possible

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3bet less preflop.

~3900-4200

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want action with this hand its just unlucky a case of river stars once in a card chat freeroll on Acr had Aces back to back and lost both times.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah that's a punter getting lucky. He was hoping to push you out of the hand on the turn as he felt you didn't have a J as the second one rolled off. God his play is bad, opening UTG with 74.

Samwell

Samwell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It hurts to look at it
The opponent showed a bad game, but in fact a positive
My opinion was to smother him on the flop

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel bad when this happen and it happen often saddly.

S

Stamati87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's nasty mate! Keep moving on.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aa vs 47

you played the pre-flop well. once the flop was down, I personally would have gone all-in. he might still call and win, but at that point you have done everything you could to show the strength of your hand. and then of course s*&^ happens. better luck next time.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is one of those cases when you want to remove poker and life .... very very sad distribution. But there is a legend that the distance returns ... so wait)))

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALL IN aces preflop he would be less likely to play 47.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some day yer the bug some days the windshield,we never know what kind of days its going to be-you just got realy unlucky,let it go and move on

T

TCashMoney19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Don't be results oriented, you played the hand fine. You got all your chips in as a 95% favorite, what more do you want? haha

In terms of the hand itself, you're never folding that turn. Ever. With an SPR of just around 1 with pocket aces on that flop, you cannot profitably fold there over the long haul. Just sucks you got drawn out on, but that's the variance of $2 tournaments right there lol

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want action with this hand its just unlucky a case of river stars once in a card chat freeroll on Acr had Aces back to back and lost both times.

This doesn't only happen in freerolls. I was playing live $1-2 table up against the table chip leader with over $600. This guy was raising everything, so I knew he was so aggressive that he could raise with nothing...he raised to $10. I had AA on the button. At this point, my choices are 1) reraise and probably collect the blinds + his $10, 2) slowplay the AAs and double up or 3) slowplay my way into losing $125. After a Qxx flop, he bets $25. I figure he hit the Q and raise to $50. The money goes all in and he tables Q6. You guessed it....hits the 6 on the river and knocks me out. Now, obviously, it would have been better to take the $13 bucks...but it is so rare to get such a strong hand that I got greedy and wanted a big payout. He should never have played that hand....certainly not with a raise, but with a huge stack, more that triple anyone else at the table, these things happen....the long and short of it is: at the lower blind tables, it is better to be lucky than skillful.

B

bumerangue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad lucky, its in this situation we have to remember that its because of this players we actually do some money hehe

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the end... tell yourself that these are the people that make poker profitable for others...

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is this way, we must know this kind of things happens all the time.
Sometimes can happen with us too :D

C

cata1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should do all in in prefloop because he made raise and in the worst case you would win a reasonable bank.