AA vs all-in early in a tournament

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You literally have the best hand in the game, it's honestly a no brainer to call. If you suck out, unfortunately that's poker and that can happen with any hand.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to call AA, you have like 17% to receive a bad beat but a great favorite in the hand.

E

elevator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are not afraid so you can all-in and see whats will happened

but if you are lil bit scared about your stack(lol pair of aces on preflop) so fold and go cry because it was 80 percent of winning

just look at your chances of winning and do quick math

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the first leg of the tournament. The player in Under the gun decides to go all-in. Everyone gives up to me. I'm in the middle position. I look at my cards and I have a pair of Aces! should i pay?

I play with a pair of aces 99 percent of the time, whatever the stack and position, I think that's what almost all poker players do

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No reason to fold pocket AA on pre flop. I think so even though your on the bubble or a couple of all in. Its a supreme hand pre flop, nothing to scared. Sometimes bad beats happen but thats poker.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the first leg of the tournament. The player in Under the gun decides to go all-in. Everyone gives up to me. I'm in the middle position. I look at my cards and I have a pair of Aces! should i pay?

What hand are you waiting for, if you are considering dumping pocket rockets?

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As many here agree, it should be no brainer to call with AA in the early stage of a tournament. I understand that it is frustrating when they don't hold, but statistically this hand wins more times than any other hand. It is actually best case scenario for AA when you could double or triple up in the beginning of a tourney, since we should try to accumulate chips in the early stages. And don't forget, not always we get stacked when this hand is dealt to us, many times you get no action and have to settle with only collecting blinds.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA at the beginning of the tournament, when you have the choice of calling or folding, I will choose to call of course it is very dangerous and you can fly out of the tournament. But it is also a chance to double the stack and push your opponents by playing aggressively.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is raise in almost all situations. I would only call if i was sure the player next to me was going to bet, then i would re-raise him but otherwise i think is a wast call with AA.

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it depends on various components, position on the table, number of players who pay pre flop, but AA is the best hand and I would not hesitate !!

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA.

Hello my friend, regardless of stack size, position, tournament stage and allwin always before the flop, whatever happens, it is also paid.
AA has to try to make the most of it.
Try to be the aggressor of the hand and get fixed.
Good luck AA a hand some love others hate.
:flute:
:icon_joke

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA pre flop early in tournament, depends your position, but in the firsts hands, i pay everyone. Dont matter !