Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a MTT late mid position i had less stock
So want more benifit with AA so simply raise two bet but got busted with q9 streight .what exactelly did there?

How did you lose? After the flop? Or preflop all-in? How can we advise if we don't know the basic details, friend?

I

IIIDy nuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all ! Good luck to all !:smile:

Gieniu69

Gieniu69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes... With AA in my hand i win Hmm meaby 40%, i like AK KQ KJ something like this :)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I with AA without tournament of 0.55 ko in SB Blinds of 50/100 I open a raise of 350 ai MP1 and UTG of call ai flop comes 2KJ to I checks I give a Increase of 500 ai the MP1 of All in and utg fold then I pay and I get involved in KQ and MP1 Shows 22

Gieniu69

Gieniu69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today i Use school thillerze and play in tournament, i have AA my oponent havet 45 and i lose Xd ... AA not always win

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not a guaranteed win, its just a pair....

Dj4rum

Dj4rum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was so annoyed when you lose with AA, last week just busted when I fop top set and lose to runner runner straight. I was frequently lose with AA when someone depend his blind and out flopped me when the board does paired, happened a lot.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to always play aces hardcore, cash games are more for you.

Tournaments are about psychological abuse more than card abuse. You need good reads on people to regularly profit from tournaments, in cash games reads help but card stats are vital more than in tournaments where a bad beat of a good player can make you never have to deal with them for the rest of the tournament.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I worked an AA until and on the turn we went all in, I AA vilao QQ, the last letter is a Q. I could only regret it and nothing else, remembering that he was first placed in the tournament with 7.5 chips and I second with 6.8 ... sad sad

N

noregrets99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't really get the question i feel like it was a bit poorly worded, but i was just in a zoom and got almost back to back AA and lost both of them sometimes it happens man you just gotta keep on grinding!

C

Cwinfield1186

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you raise with rockets preflop and get flatted it definitely sucks vs getting 3bet or 4bet or shoved on. Preflop vs one opponent you have huge odds to win. Think about how many hands you see the flop with, and how many times you flop two pair or better on a no ace board. That is your odds to win right there. But the flop comes, especially if you have multiple opponents, times to slow it down and think critically.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces are all in all the way before the flop.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces are all in all the way before the flop.
No there's no reason to just do that especially if no one else is showing bravery preflop in the actions leading.up to you

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not every time you're going to win I'm lost many times with this pair, if I tell you that they are more times lost than the ones that won

T

tysfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care what your hand is, open for a few BB, then probe with checks and bets, and never all-in with any starting hand pre-flop. I've had too many fish playing 25 offsuit hit a straight or a random 10-3 h flush for me to suggest anything different. There's no free lunch, and going all in or believing you'll win just because you're AJ, AQ, AK or AA is delusional.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
must have bet very low on preflop ... be more aggressive to scare off weaker cards

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not always you win with AA but you play AA ten times and you win 7 or 8 times just not hav luck thii time

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
you have to get used friend that happens many times, just a few days ago I did a post about AA since in the last tournaments I had been left loego to reach the top 100 right with AA in hand, but I really think that there is no stop playing them because in the long run AA will give good results, you just have to know how to play them and not fall in love with that pair in general of no pair, I have already seen infinity of players that go to the end with their pair in hand which is the pair low medium or high, I have viasto players go to the end with 22 even though they are obviously losing. that's why I say the pairs you have to play them and it's only AA I say that preflop always have to play them but you also have to know to retire when you feel or it is evident that the boat is not yours already. in short you have to know how to folde even AA.

with respect to your AA depends so much to know how you played it ...

here I leave you three AA hands played by me

https://www.boomplayer.com/25093292_B2A6C4FD43

https://www.boomplayer.com/25444040_C4707C83AE

https://www.boomplayer.com/24963037_74AD2DB133

https://www.boomplayer.com/24843800_2DFBDDE370

Last edited: