redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Poker Fans,

I am giving each of you an opportunity to walk in my shoes. My reason for this is to see how many persons would differ from my thinking and to try to gain a deeper understanding of the things some players do at the table.

Logically speaking, you cannot go into a tournament knowing the tendencies of every player and the only hope generally is this GTO strategy for online poker players which I do not know if I will ever make the time to understand.

So here we are - Your mission, should you choose to accept is to go through this hand and place the villain on a range or a specific holding based on their play, position and the board on the flop and each street. (note - I do not know anything about the villain)

Here is the hand to analyze - be honest and enjoy the mental exercise please :) You will be pleasantly surprised!!!

After some time I will share my thought process to see how many out there come up with the same ideas as me. :cool::cool:

I also take the opportunity to invite you to my goal thread: Zero Bankroll Builder Challenge.

Come have fun cheering me on and discussing future hands like this wild ride!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Haha OMG. :ROFLMAO:

Please message me in private about his player ID, so I can mark him accordingly. I have an idea as I have seen one player playing THOSE hands from UTG. If you come accross a player like this, you can forget about putting him on a range. :LOL:

Those early levels of the freerolls are always a rollercoaster but when you have already two callers of a large raise, you have to 3-bet to thin the field with those TTs. In a multiway pot, they are very tricky, since there will be a lot of overcards.

On the flop, it looks like a standard c-bet of the player and here you could already think about jamming since the flop looks pretty safe for your Tens.

I assumed there was a flush draw out there and maybe there was, but you didn't loose to a flush. o_O

My resume:
Those kind of hands are totally out of the box.

When the pot is with 5 players, your PP looses a lot of equity. I can see why you kept with it since the board looked so dry but that's just a general statement.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well some guys have all the luck ;) happy hunting