A Freeroll to win a Freeroll ticket???

JayJes

JayJes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
At first i thought *%#$+}*} why am i putting my effort in this tournament to win a freeroll ticket. Around 400 Players at start and top 15 recieve a Freeroll ticket for “day 2”. At day 2 around 200 Players started and the top 20 gets in the money.
In the Freeroll tournament you see a lot of Players play with every hand, winning with the worst hands or help other Players to get a big stac. At Day 2 (ticket winners) the most Players had good knowledge how to play.

I liked it a lot. But i must be honest, i liked day 2 a lot!
Would you prefer this style; day 1, Freeroll to win a Freeroll ticket, day 2, Freeroll ticket for $ tournament with only Freeroll Players.
Or do you prefer just 1 Freeroll tournament.

(For the Players who participate the freerolls)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to play quite a lot in satellites, especially on pokerstars. Last year, I won $11 Sunday Storm tickets for sure more than 10 times. But I took part in the satellites for $1.10.

JayJes

JayJes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
It is better to pay a little fee for a satality, Players play a little but more responsible.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i like both, if you said, first round gambling and in the second round thinking, both has their attractives.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think always if there is an option to get to a tournament cheaply, you should try to do it and you can do it several times I always do this

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It is better to pay a little fee for a satality, Players play a little but more responsible.
I absolutely agree. I bet $1.10 and won a ticket.

Attachments

• Sunday Storrm.jpg
    Sunday Storrm.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0