A-A pre-flop FOLD

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i think the only time u fold aa is if u r sat4ellite bubble or massive chip stack in mtt with a lot of ppl still left but u still dont want to fold in this situation because u r going for the number 1 spot

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never fold it. I mean that’s the only hand you can’t fold preflop, so why i should give it up. Doesn’t matter money jump or amything. I’d go for it

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even if everyone goes all in. Throwing away two aces is stupid, although sometimes if a bad feeling is better to do it, because you often lose with two aces, although there was a feeling before all other not to go all in.

F

Freddy_Krueger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a mistake to fold with AA .. because it's very unlikely that you lose that hand, a trio or a ladder or a flush can hurt you ok but you can not play thinking that all the time, you have to think first of your pre-flop game When I see my couple of cards, the first thing I think is if I can go all-in or not.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol

I lose on AA almost everytime preflop or no. Someone always holds onto a 6 or 9 and get trips or the magic flush....

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did it once but it was a miss click,intentionally i will never fold AA pré flop im lousing + EV, the result off the hand it doesnt mater,AA is going to win 700/1000 agaist any other hand pre flop

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO never NO if you fold AA to 2 player all ins preflop then you are saying nothing is playable when 2 players go all in in front of you.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, it is a very good decision to fold. Why should you play when you are sure you can't produce the winning hand?

AA is the best pre-flop hand. It is difficult even to think of folding with this hand. But we must respect the statistics of the game. With six hands entering the pot, AA has no chance to survive. Someone definitely will come up with 2 pairs or above.

What the other posts on this thread says? They say: no, never fold with AA no matter what happens next. And fortunately or unfortunately, i am with them. I can't remember I ever folded with this hand.

The thing which bothers me is how a hand like K,5, could enter the pot with all-in? This is not the calculated intelligent poker. We must show some respect to our chips. The game on that table seems to me more luck based.

Since you folded with AA, i consider you as a good player with enough experience.

4eKuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its wrong.

You have the bast hand and you fold. No matter what happened next imho

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts