with a 30$ br what tournament should i be playing

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find the biggest BI mtt you can afford and ship it ldo!

Raymund2468

Raymund2468

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in his case, is it possible to multi-tabling with a $1 STT? or CG 2NL? just curious though :)

C

crazyplayer101

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
down to 17 im just gonna play don's i probably would have been better off not creating this thread XD because it puts all these ideas in my head

_FISHFEET81_

_FISHFEET81_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should find a 25+5 tourney and hope for the best and win a few grand, why not right lol just kidding but yes how sweeeeeeeeet it would be if you final tabled that one hahahah. Good luck man, I don't like telling people what to do with their money. Have fun with it it's only 30 bucks. if you lose it all at least you're gaining information and experience right? Enjoy!

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should find a 25+5 tourney and hope for the best and win a few grand, why not right lol just kidding but yes how sweeeeeeeeet it would be if you final tabled that one hahahah. Good luck man, I don't like telling people what to do with their money. Have fun with it it's only 30 bucks. if you lose it all at least you're gaining information and experience right? Enjoy!

ive seen some russian play a 1.1 or whatever 3x rebuy +add on tourney and he got 3rd for 9k lol, then i checked in him on pro poker labs and he was a brand new player...:D :D dude couldn't even speak english when the people wanted to make a final table deal, as for me i finished in the 500s and got like 25 bucks...these tourneys are so fishy though, i would recommend you be really careful and selective with tourneys, sng's are probably a safer bet but if you want glory i guess its your money, go ahead and try if you can final table a tourney, but tourneys are basically play a ton of them and play as best you can until you get lucky :) you can't final table a huge tourney without getting lucky

_FISHFEET81_

_FISHFEET81_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol that's hilarious, yeah makes me jealous as well. Why cant we be so lucky? of course he had to be a Russian and or brasilian lol.

C

crazyplayer101

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL to that a new player and i think ill play some big mtt's

C

crazyplayer101

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welp i played some big mtt's lol and i went down to 11.23 so i shipped it all out to a don and i won lol