6MAX 1 table hyper turbo SNG

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks everyone for all the advice. i sure do take it into account and will be totally expecting a downswing although will try to avoid it. these sng's are lovely. i really enjoy how fast they are and how many donks are out there.esp on the weekends in the super micros im playing. anyways. will kepp u guys updated and will keep learning.its always fun to learn new things. esp putting them into practice.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
day 3. 63 bucks. boring..... but slow and gradual steps/
OH!! i looked into ICM.it reminds me of my college midterm exams. hated it. i got the general idea about what its all about but there is no way i will ever be able to have those numbers in my head while in a tourney. im just going to have to keep going without any ICM statistics in my mind as i am not a math person. this might be a handicapp but i think that someone who is determinned and has alot of experience on the field can do just as good.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
day 3. 63 bucks. boring..... but slow and gradual steps/
OH!! i looked into ICM.it reminds me of my college midterm exams. hated it. i got the general idea about what its all about but there is no way i will ever be able to have those numbers in my head while in a tourney. im just going to have to keep going without any ICM statistics in my mind as i am not a math person. this might be a handicapp but i think that someone who is determinned and has alot of experience on the field can do just as good.

Agree, many gazillions of poker players have fared well without even knowing such a thing as ICM was there to understand. Understanding the basic concepts of ICM hasn't changed my play many times, maybe 5-10 times over thousands of tourneys. Nearly all of those times it was at bubble time and my stack was near average.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree, many gazillions of poker players have fared well without even knowing such a thing as ICM was there to understand. Understanding the basic concepts of ICM hasn't changed my play many times, maybe 5-10 times over thousands of tourneys. Nearly all of those times it was at bubble time and my stack was near average.
haalleluyah.good to know man. cause hearing about something that you dont seem able to fully comprehend is not something pleasant. good to hear that it can be done the "oldschool" way.

p.s was feeling lucky last night and blew 25 dollars on zoom in one hand,my all in kings fell onto trip jacks on the flop. no more zoom. sticking to the sng's for at least 3-4 months. my role is down to 40. :( lol