Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I asked the PS support about the shootout and this was their reply:
View attachment 350370

Not great news but at least it's not gone forever - yet.
yea , they told me it would be off for the next 2 weeks..because there is no Sunday Million Tournament during that time..(really, that was their answer)

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Since my assumptions weren't entirely wrong, I didn't even bother to contact support, but it's nice to have such hard-working colleagues here, thanks for the information:love:

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
yea , they told me it would be off for the next 2 weeks..because there is no Sunday Million Tournament during that time..(really, that was their answer)
That sounds pretty good and quite understandable.

I remain optimistic for the New Year!

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, that went quicker than expected, great:love:

It's also great that it's now being played out on Saturdays, so at least there's no overlap with the SM late registration and so on.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Haha my anticipation was too early. Now it's running on Sundays again and there are only 30k tickets left. We have to change the title of this post:ROFLMAO:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Quick question to the fellow German residents:
I always register but then rarely go online for the shootout. I requested my hand histories but looks like I did not play the game on 5th February.

Did it run? If so, I haven't grasped why they sometimes unregister me. I did not play at another site during this time... 🤬

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I can't say whether it took place but I was registered and didn't get any money refunded but didn't win anything either so I think it was played out.

I'm almost never online when it's running and so far it's always worked, I hope so:ROFLMAO:

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Ok, that's a bit strange, so trust is good, control is better.(y)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't know what PS is doing:
Last week I was unregistered again while not playing anywhere else.

So this Sunday, I made sure to be online at start time:
Around 5 mins before the start of the shootout, the amount of players when down from over 2k to 900 which caused the tournament to be postponed by 10 mins.

It started with around 1.6k players and 1.4k prize ranks, so only necessary to win one hand but my 92o wasn't good for anything. 🤣

So guys and girls, looks like we have to go online at PS for the shootout now!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Aaaand I missed another one because I forgot about the DST change in the US. 😪

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It looks like you have to be online all the time now otherwise you will be logged out. At least that's been the case for me for the last 2 weeks.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It looks like you have to be online all the time now otherwise you will be logged out. At least that's been the case for me for the last 2 weeks.
Yeah, thankfully they added it into the description by now:
IMG 20240318 094231

After a dry period, I had another good run yesterday and won another $109 SM ticket.

Another win in HU and it would be a $215 for the anniversary SM. I'd definitely have loved that but ofc taking the 109 one too. 🤪

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, unfortunately I missed it again but finally there was information about the cancellation.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
What a crazy new tournament every sunday for Germans. This is not poker, you can't do anything instead going all in. You play only HU and start with 0,1BB allin. It is easy to win tickets, but it is pure luck.
I was registered but haven't been in Germany last weekend, so I couldn't play. Now I found a $5 ticket in my account which I won by doing nothing...
So rejoice dude, others only dream about this.:)