$4000 Festive Christmas Tourney

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did anyone other than me find themselves unable to connect and play in this tourney even though you registered? I am wondering because I emailed support and they told me it was only me but, the 1 time I was able to connect briefly, the whole table was sitting out save 1 person who was raking in the chips. There were 47 tables with only 1 player at each of table after 1 hr and a half into it. Seems to me something shady was going on. I included just 1 screenshot of many tables with 1 person at them. There were many many more, seems to me and i know this is true, there so many more who never got the chance to play.

Attachments

• Screenshot (68).png
    Screenshot (68).png
    684.3 KB · Views: 31
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was disconnected the entire time while simultaneously playing the $3 2k and the stars usa game with no issues unsure why that keeps happening with no fix. I enjoy ACR most of the time but obv would’ve liked to play this event instead of blinding out.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I was disconnected for the first hour and half...after that, each hand took about 40 seconds to play.
When the number dropped to about 1500 players, after 2 hours of the game "everything works fine" - I barely had chips to stay in the game, but there were players who had over 100k at that time... :F

This is not the first time with tournament problem, when there is a few thousand players + freeroll game. I will skip this "big" freerolls in the future...

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was disconnected for the first hour and half...after that, each hand took about 40 seconds to play.
When the number dropped to about 1500 players, after 2 hours of the game "everything works fine" - I barely had chips to stay in the game, but there were players who had over 100k at that time... :F

This is not the first time with tournament problem, when there is a few thousand players + freeroll game. I will skip this "big" freerolls in the future...
I can't help but wonder why they would say it was me and my connection. I could clearly see but the lobby that some were playing while others weren't able to connect at all. I mean there were 1000's who weren't able to play.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was disconnected the entire time while simultaneously playing the $3 2k and the stars usa game with no issues unsure why that keeps happening with no fix. I enjoy ACR most of the time but obv would’ve liked to play this event instead of blinding out.
I wasn't happy either, I waited all week and was so ready to enjoy this event. Pity they can't or won't own up to it being their problem and not the players internet providers. I guess they are okay as long they have a few 1000 that can and to heck with the rest. Do you suppose it might be because of the traffic and high number of registered players? They did have tech problems for the 1st half hour.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes me 2
I was worried when I couldn't get the tournament lobby to load properly. Last weekend there was also a large freeroll scheduled but it never even happened. It was kind of funny because the time it showed remaining until the tourney start went up instead of down for that one.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It never loaded for me, I kept trying! It was a big let down. I was really looking forward to playing this game. It showed me the table at one instance but I was blinded down & disconnected after showing me the cards. ACR should've set a limit to 5k players if they couldn't handle over 8k players.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I don't know that poker table, but surely it was due to a software error, in particular it happened to me once in PokerStar I was playing a tournament and suddenly the table closed and when I tried to connect again it didn't allow me to return to my tournament, for Luckily I contacted support and my tournament ticket was returned to me.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You definitely would not want to plan your day around these! What a joke this site has gotten to be.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Same issue that day regarding this tournament. I waited a bit to see if I could play it, but I couldn't, so I closed ACR thinking about opening later to check if somehow I could play it or it got started (wasn't sure what the problem was) but forgot about it until now that I'm reading this thread.

Just opened ACR right now and noticed I have a bit more balance than before, so I look for this tournament's lobby and it turns out I actually made it ITM: 1.20$. :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't comment, I've never played in ACR, and I've heard a few things I don't want toplay, I'll fold

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know that poker table, but surely it was due to a software error, in particular it happened to me once in PokerStar I was playing a tournament and suddenly the table closed and when I tried to connect again it didn't allow me to return to my tournament, for Luckily I contacted support and my tournament ticket was returned to me.
I also contacted them and was told that there were people playing so it has to be an issue with my pc. was i upset about that. Over 40 tables with just 1 person a piece at them and all of them sitting out

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same issue that day regarding this tournament. I waited a bit to see if I could play it, but I couldn't, so I closed ACR thinking about opening later to check if somehow I could play it or it got started (wasn't sure what the problem was) but forgot about it until now that I'm reading this thread.

Just opened ACR right now and noticed I have a bit more balance than before, so I look for this tournament's lobby and it turns out I actually made it ITM: 1.20$. :)
If you never played then i am not sure how you could have placed, it was crazy mad and it should have blinded you out. Maybe they felt bad and gave you the money for the trouble. I didn't get anything from them :(

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Didn't see this game , or else I would have tried playing it .