Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Playing four tournaments at the same time may be harmful to concentration, but it is much more efficient in terms of time spent. What do you prefer?

Last edited:
Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would starve playing only one tournament at a time, that's why life poker for me is not an option. It doesn't really matter over how many days, some hours would be enough.
Two to four tournaments at the same time is fine, it's enough action not to get bored and still enough freedom to do something else while playing. For example being active in this forum, reading news, watching clips or poker educative material.
When, for what reason ever, I have to play one tournament at a time online, I usually play computergames like path of exile while folding 😁

D

dreamteam18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
17 tournaments 7 days a week is the way to do it. Btw i crush at weddings

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
4 tournaments in one day is not enough to play longer a day to achieve good results, or you won't achieve high results, especially at lower limits you have to play more tables because saving time is the most important thing in poker, for example, compare poker schools they give money for players to play 400 tournaments a month, which is 13 games a day, stick to this and you will make money if you play well

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Andre akkari He revealed in one of his interviews that many of his students abandon the game because they don't get the best prizes, which is why I gave up playing many tournaments during the day. We know there are great ProPlayers who excel at playing 3.4 tournaments at the same time

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much rather multi-table than play 1 table. 1 table seems boring and its just a waste if you can play more and not hurt your performance.

The correct number to play is whatever number maximizes your hourly earnings.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play two to four tournaments at a time. I never play just one tournament, it's too boring. And I completely agree with the statement that playing only one tournament is a waste of time.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing four tournaments at the same time may be harmful to concentration, but it is much more efficient in terms of time spent. What do you prefer?
If they are freerolls, I play as many as I have, I've played in five rooms at the same time, but only those worth real money, I don't play for tickets.

I play for tickets if I have nothing to do or another tournament for money.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer one at a time, but will play multiple tables in freeroll satellites. Ideally one table to concentrate on though is optimal.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I prefer one tournament per day during four days to better focus and have good results.

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Multi tournament is for me the way to go.