Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like it when at the beginning of tournaments at microlimits/freerolls they give out exactly the amount of 2/3k chips, because of the entire part of the players playing here, it seems to me that 20 percent use the adequate function to display chips in the big blind, the rest just give in to emotions and think, oh I got 3bet, but it's only 60 chips, it doesn't seem strong, I'll move another 100, and in the end I fold kq-aj, when such players could just have a beautiful j10s format hand and he thought it was worth breaking the pot because there are a lot of chips, but he doesn't look at the value blinds. when the initial stacks of 10-20k are already easier there, everyone plays with relatively correct sizings, and sometimes even without limping, for which you have to isolate blinds 6, in order to at least force Willian to throw out a beautiful hand, although this does not always work

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like deep structures and low chip structures, the deepstack factor involves patience and range strategy, at the beginning of a tournament the micro field is certainly more willing to see flops is this wrong? in my point of view no, but we should play more speculative hands that have good post flop playability ex as suits, and we only play for value in the beginning.
With the range of small stacks in the structure this is the point I like too because soon we are with a small variant of bigblinds thus having to change the ranges.
I usually study 50bb stack ranges, I prefer to enter these stack ranges and that the 2k to 3k structure allows us to play from the beginning that we will soon be in this range.