Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yesterday ended the Anniversary Sunday Million. I watched one of the strangest final tables of all time. Players folded queen high flush. Folded AKs, AQs preflop. I understand the pressure of money. It's just huge. How would you play on such a final table?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
Your question cannot be answered because there is not enough information. :dontknow:
The game at the final table is always different from the game during the whole tournament. Usually players start playing more tightly.
You can force any hand to fold - it does not depend on the hand itself, it depends on many factors: position, flop, bets, outs, notes about rivals and a bunch of a bunch of everything.
And of course the money.;)

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will do the same to be honest, most of players in this stage are looking for guaranteed hands

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AKs fold ?? interesting . It must have been very good ICM reason to do sth like this . But AQ ?? i might have done the same , many times I have lost with AQ , even suited , and in very important ICM spots in some tourneys

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently at least 3 of the players on the final table had never been anywhere near playing for such money before, which obviously explains a lot. If I ended up in such a situation, I might also be more focused on the next payjump rather than increasing my chance of winning the tournament. Plus of course the fact, they were not good players, so they were making the same mistakes, as they would in the freerolls or 5$ tournaments, they normally played.