1000 player limit tourney?

Jocksrock

Jocksrock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just deposited a wee bit ohh money to my first poker love empire today as it has just had a makeover....my first tourney was a six dollar multi table with 1k added and about a thousand players joining in.....i was really looking forward to a good wee game tonight and watch all the usual phycos go all in on 7 2 and other great hole cards and see about 500 go out on the first 20 hands as is usual for a game like this...

imagine my horror when i found out that this was a limit game!...for the love of god how can you have a thousand player limit game! i gotta sleep sometime tonight so that i can make work for f$%k sake.

I'm still playing right now but as i thought..... the game is just a chip race to the river card and everyone knows that most limit players love that race!

to keep me occupied i have painted the wall in front of me and am currently watching it dry!

the moral of the story is...empire do not state limit when they advertise limit games ..they just say hold em...be careful people as this type of tournament should have a triple x rating along with a government health warning attached

My rant is over and I'm away back to mahh marathon tourney unhappy in the thought that i have only enough food and drink in the fridge to last me for three days:D

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Jock, you might also take up needle-point to pass the time...

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'd love the deep stack limit tourneys on Stars.

Jocksrock

Jocksrock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deep stack limit poker?...you mean they have limit poker with lots of chips to start with?......is this a popular tourny for long term prison convicts and the over seventies?...i would rather stand on a station platform and take down incoming train registrations...