It's a tournament where happiness is needed
is all we need on this turbo tables

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in this tournament the Tightly Aggressive style is suitable, in the beginning it is necessary to wait for a strong card, and closer to the middle of the tournament to play more aggressively (more bluffing), I somehow played such a tournament and took 1st place there, took his winnings $ 6.80, and I want you to take the prize place :)

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at first:
- be tight, look for cheap opportunities to see the flop
- proactive agressive, only reactive agressive with really good hand
- stop putting chips in the pot as soon as possible, or win the hand

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the initial stages hands like Ak, AQ, kk, AA, QQ are excellent hands to go all in, siemlre plays patience

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a tournament like this aggressive from the start. It's hard because some jam with any two cards. I look to call AJ or better

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will also play on tickets in this tournament today and I listened to your advice.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pass this advice to us,i've only Lost in this tournament so far.all advice is welcome.

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this turbo all depends on luck, good cards play out aggressively and bet a lot there like to play on any 2 cards.

JeffersonJV

JeffersonJV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, for me the most lucrative way of playing turbo tournaments it is to play tight in the beginning, then as the blinds move up, you start to be more aggressive, trying to steal more blinds and put some pressure on players, otherwise, you will lose for the blinds.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stay tight in the first part of the tournament and don't let you bring down when you see players who build with crap cards a huge stack in a short time..as fast as they got the money, they will loose ist again (I see this all the time). Get a bit more aggressive and try to steal some blinds in the later part. It's absoultely ok if you only play ever 10th card in such a tournament (if it's a good one) Good Luck and keep cool :):eek:

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my next friend I play opening any hand at the beginning anything that is advantageous paying little is worth you can hit something and get more loose at the table and thus accumulating more chips and reach the final table ... advice from who has already won a toneio ^^

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Attentive observation in each of the players is important.
Try to identify what type of player is on the table.
Avoid getting into plays without continuity, see the cards and analyze your hand well and if it is worth pursuing.
Unfortunately there is not a rule, but we must try to follow some paths.
GL

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play super tight the first few blinds, we are just trying to avoid any major hiccups throughout the begining blinds. You need to learn Push/fold ranges for different stack depths a lot of these turbo 180 man+ SNGs are push/fold for -10bb kind of poker. You can find lots of excel files that show you this. Further into the SNG when everyone's around 10bb-20bb (if not lower) you will raise folding a lot to other players shoves over your raise. If you are not raise folding too much you are either raise callin way too much or not raising the BB enough.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant give you any advice, i used a 10 cents ticket today. I left early, i had a straight my card was the low end, and he had the upper end :)

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tight aggressive play only your best hands range

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once took 1 place at this tournament, it was not easy, generally I think at such small stakes people very often come with a weak hand all in, so success should not wait, as the tournament is designed for luck

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won that a few times in the past. It's a good game for the amount of money

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with small blinds, go more with suited connectors, with Ax suited for the bank's chances, the people there are very fond of limping, well, most importantly push folding

xTTTx

xTTTx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ou need to win and raise the range from 10 cents to 1 dollar then 3 if there is 5 and so on

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play neatly in the early stages, that's all)

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received 10 cents, usually arriving at the final table. I even got the 1st place. :)