Wow Missed this

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes one plays too fast and doesn't analyze the opponents actions. I was so happy when I turned the top two pair that I never considered what he had, ugh

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yikes!!!! But I think I would have done the exact same...... I just wouldn't expect someone to call the original 360 with 45s, unless he had a massive chip pile.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feels good when that happens!

We tend to overvalue “skill” over cards a lot. Bottom line - nobody wins a tournament without their fair share of good cards and good luck.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I faced a similar situation turned flush vs bigger flush I check raised he put me allin that's all she wrote

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is necessary to raise more, although here he was just lucky.In poker you can’t get away from such hands, it happens:)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard cooler. Only thing I would have done different is to raise to 4BB preflop when isolating a limper.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes one plays too fast and doesn't analyze the opponents actions. I was so happy when I turned the top two pair that I never considered what he had, ugh
There are good study points from this hand-bet sizing-range reading and preplanning vs V stack size--- 1 bet sizing preflop the sizing is fine with this specific hand as it plays well multiway and if our V are not skilled we can R 4bb with AQo and 3bb with AQs---If we have are strong post flop we do not mind keeping the V's ranges wide ------Flop Sizing involves range reading and player tendencies- This flop is dry vs standard ranges so what are we targeting with a half pot size bet? KQ easy fold JT easy fold what calls? Will 22 33 just call based on V stack size?--Turn again what are we targeting with this size?

Hope this helps