Would you fold that hand?

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling should be your initial reaction.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't dump having a large enough stack.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This post is old, and the person making it has been banned from CC, so he is not going to read any further replys ;)

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the action you can shove or fold.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with 300HPGOD. Of course I would have to take into consideration a number of factors, such as what I know about my opponent or how the pre-flop action went. There is a very narrow set of circumstances under which I would make a fold here. If you've played online poker for any period of time, then you know that there are a lot of players out there that don't need much ship their stacks. All it takes for some is to pair an Ace or even flop a straight draw and their chips are going in. For the most part I am going to make the call with the expectation of being ahead most of the time. There are some players out there against which this might be a snap fold for me. And there are some players out there who wouldn't want to risk chasing their opponent out of the hand if they had the nutz, which would make me lean towards a call. But against most online players, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn over an A-x hand or maybe two pair, or to even find out that they were on a draw.

Last edited:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i found that you dont get great hands all that often. so when you do hit, dont fold.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way am I folding QQ with that flop, I would bet my house on that hand.

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with most. Never folding QQ on that flop

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like you where skittish of the table environment, not to mention your lovely ladies on the flop that found their long lost triplet.. More information.. what type of tourney, your risk.. Train of thought, ect.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker