What would you do?

K

keekon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a tournament the other day. I got an Ace Queen. I raised was called. Flop came Ace Queen 6. I raised again was called again. Turn was a 10. Raised again called again, River was a 6. I went all in called immediately. Player showed pocket 6s. That was the third time that day I lost a good hand to pocket 6s. Scared of the 6s ever since.:D :D :D

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not to much to analyze here w/o stack sizes, blinds, antes, tournament position. Did you mean to post this in the BBV area?

D

DEVILRAISE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before I even finished reading this post I had figured he had flpped a set on you and that you better get the hell out of dodge. and then he hit the quads? ouch!. he was just letting you hang yourself bad. and please post hand histories accordingly so we can analize and comprehend much clearer. always be alert for the flopped set. It really is a hand that can be hidden easily. just like the rag sleeper straight. best thing to do is watch the betting behaviors and always believe a dog when it's growling at you or not backing down. unless ofcourse you have established they are just donkeys. GL