Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
There is insufficient information to draw any conclusions... But...

88 is the best hand and it makes a full house.
I'm guessing that sparkes won what you and UpMax had, and also some of Cpt Future's stack. Cpt Future was probably the chip leader, and sparkes couldn't match Cpt Future's raise with his all in. Therefore the amount that went over sparkes chip amount was returned to Cpt Future, which displays as a win even when it was just returning money.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It looks like sparkes had you covered, therefore you lost all your chips with your flush to his full house with 77, as he has the best hand at the table, so he won the main pot. And CPTfuture won a side pot, probably against UpMax.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You needed the 6 of hearts to come on the river

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
There is insufficient information to draw any conclusions... But...

88 is the best hand and it makes a full house.
I'm guessing that sparkes won what you and UpMax had, and also some of Cpt Future's stack. Cpt Future was probably the chip leader, and sparkes couldn't match Cpt Future's raise with his all in. Therefore the amount that went over sparkes chip amount was returned to Cpt Future, which displays as a win even when it was just returning money.
Bud, 77 makes the fh

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't understand what needs to be explained, he won with a full house. hahaha.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly, your flush couldn´t beat your opponent´s full house.Maybe you thought you had already won that hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
77 wins the main pot with a full house. 88 wins a side pot against K5 with two pair.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands