sit n go 30 dollars to call or not to call lol lol lol

mellyy85

mellyy85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sit n go on bo dog

everyone but the frist two people to act call the bb wich is 30 and the player in the big blind raises to 230 eveyone folds to me and im the 3rd player to act in the hand and i call with queen 9 off suit and the players behind me all fold.

flop comes q 6 7 the player in first postion bets immediately 540 what should i do call, reraise, or fold?

ill let you eager guys know what happned and what he had in a min
thanks

gamble hard

mellyy85

mellyy85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by the way our stacks were about even at 1560 and 1590

mixmaster_matt

mixmaster_matt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st thing u do, fold Q 9 offsuit preflop. With no reads and no hand histories, it is impossible to tell you what to do here.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you open limp with Q9, then call 200 more to see a flop? What are the suits of the flop? Is the player first to act the preflop raiser or the small blind(whom we don't know if he called or not)? You are leaving out a lot of info that would be useful to help you with.

But even without that information, fold this hand preflop. Flopping Q high gets you nowhere because your likely out kicked or facing a over pair and might call off all your chips and be badly dominated. Again, fold preflop.

Try posting a Hand History next time, it will help us.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As it has been said, the only true advice to take to heart here is to fold preflop, you are beat, and I could almost be positive that villian is holding AQ, AA, KK, and if he/she is super LAG 66, 77 or even 67suited.
To answer your original question, fold if you don't have any reads, and if you won this hand it must have been by a suckout(no insult intended)