Should I Call or go All in

P

pokersport88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with advise to move on and since have cashed out a few times.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your stack size and blind situation, 77 MP is always a healthy shove... sadly you lost a coinflip, but the play was right

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You made the correct play and got it in good. Just remember you were the favorite here and this time you just lost. That's poker. I do think you should look up push fold charts. It will help you a lot.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont be results-oriented in poker. Always think long term. Long term you either get the blinds and antes with that shove or AK calls you as it did and you double up. With under 10 blinds its the best you could do with a pair of sevens. You cant fold it and wait for something better. You cant see a flop and set mine anymore. You were in the money and a double up could send you to the final table. Luck wasnt with you on that flip, so be it, it was the correct play, never lose your sleep over a correct play.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
77 is a shove there all day, you can keep folding to find a better hand/spot but with 130k left and with those blinds only options are is to go all-in or fold yourself dead.

And getting it in againts AK you had a good chance to dubble up