right call with 10's?

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heyy everybodi,
well after taking a week off after being on vacation and reading some poker books i felt prety good. logged in when i got back and signed up for a 5 + .5 tourney
450 people
45 get paid

i was a big stack first 40 mins and played well. then got a bad beat and went to an avg. stack for about an hour. at this point there was about 100 people left when i got beaten with two pair vs flush draw. anywas i get put to about 750 chips with blinds at 150 300 with antes of 25. i am then in the big blind and go all in with K10 and triple up. not bad ehh ? can the run continue
yes
i proceed to double up with KJ suited 2 hands later.

anyways
heres the Hand:
avg stack = 8000.

oops dont have hand history

well get dealt 10 10 early position.
and decide to limp in see a flop .

2 players ahead the guy raises to 1600 and at this point i felt as though i had no choice with my stack but to go all in
(villan had 7000 chips)

so i push and he flips Jacks over and they hold.

my question is basically did i have to make this call with blinds at 200 / 400 ante of 50? my stack being a lil under 4000. ?

Afterlife000

Afterlife000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i would have pushed all in when he raised pre flop. I would have put him on a small pair, or 2 over cards. You did the right thing, just bad timing.

AEberle

AEberle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i would of done the same thing i put him on Ace and a face card just bad timing