Rate my push..

Vintage82

Vintage82

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here Takt is aggressive pre & post flop & gobby as you like. His preflop raise was going to be my move anyway so I like a call. Was thinkin about a flop raise with my billion odd outs, but I prefer to be pushing than calling. The turn gives me a few more outs, perhaps not clean but I'm thinking with all my outs, I maybe ahead to a higher pair (not great at my maths).

Relevant Stacks:

Hero: 26590 (Button)
Villain: 44372.5 (Tourny leader) (mp3)
Limper: 17230 (SB)

Blinds: 500/1000 - less than 80 players left, already ITM.

Hero dealt 10h-9h

4 folds, Villan raises to 3000, fold, Hero calls, SB calls, BB folds. (I'm not worried about his raise, was my line anyways)

Flop: Jd Qh 2h - (OESD & Flush draw.... thinking about pushing already)

SB bets 1000, Villain raises to 4000, Hero calls, SB calls. (However I just call to see what next card brings)

Turn: 9c - (I figure the straight is a possibility but more likely behind to a paired board)

SB checks, Villain checks, Hero is all-in (19590), SB folds, Villain folds. (I push here with 22k in the pot and not particularly worried about a call with all my outs.)

Comments?

I'm on CDpoker, still in the $3 +.30 1k guaranteed. I'm chip leader with 49
players to go!

Vintage82

Vintage82

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out in 32nd.....

1- Bad

SB pushes against my QQ in BB, with A7o, hits a A on turn, I dont get flush redraw.

2 - Worse!

Low stack raises, I have AA, I got all-in with 25k left, CO calls, Low stack calls - they show CO - KK, LS - AQh, flop brings a K.

3 - Figures.....

13k left, limp with A2s, hit a straight flush draw, no help i'm out to a set of 9's.

Boo!!!! Although I have finished ITM in last 3 tournys, still missing a final table.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold preflop - you're not deep enough to make speculative calls with suited connectors here.

I think I just shove the flop, though I'm not too excited about the possibility of a better flush draw being out there.