QQ in mp, raise called...correct move on flop or no?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket queens in middle P and raise 3 X BB before the flop. 2 callers. 5 6 6 on the flop with 2 suited. One caller bets 2 x the pot. What is the play here? I went all in, got called, player had KK. Should I have called or folded?

StuffBarnaul

StuffBarnaul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better to fold, big chance for high pair or 56s or X6s. Opponent not in position and make big raise, he really sure that he is forward. But I should call with AA and fold with KK.

bahajan

bahajan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at pocket ladies in the middle of game, don't loosen bank, 3vv and if флоп not натс bank small and it isn't a pity to send cards as at опп there can be also the senior couple

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding is a wrong move here, this is typical cooler situation QQ vs KK - nothing you can do about it. You did everything right.

And his flop donk bet just incates that he doesnt have a 6 :D

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should have to know stack and blind level values.

I want to know if your shove is reasonable though.

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in with QQ is normal game. But it's very dangerous. Opponents always can show you AA, KK or cach A for their A+something occasion card. But I will call all in in your situation. So, you was right! )

2Pacavelli

2Pacavelli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go all-in in this situation , I think you're probably ahead but, only to have the most accurate conclusions with more information about the villains.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we do not have much stack left behind then i would shove without giving it a second thought.

If we have more than say 50bb left behind then i don't mind folding to this ridiculously big donk bet but i will be ready to take more aggressive route against this specific player come next right time. :smokin: