QQ BB vs SS

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This guy has been playing semi TAG. 11 players left.

Full Tilt Poker Game #4598489389: Table 8 - 200/400 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:32:59 ET - 2007/12/23
Seat 1: HMAN100 (4,560)
Seat 2: SPUNKY1120 (9,260)
Seat 3: frankiethedeal (5,077), is sitting out
Seat 4: hey bros (4,415)
Seat 6: bubbasbestbabe (9,460)
Seat 8: NeMichael (22,736)
Seat 9: d dawg59 (3,300)
hey bros posts the small blind of 200
bubbasbestbabe posts the big blind of 400
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bubbasbestbabe [Qs Qh]
NeMichael folds
d dawg59 folds
HMAN100 calls 400
SPUNKY1120 folds
frankiethedeal folds
hey bros calls 200
bubbasbestbabe raises to 1,600
HMAN100 calls 1,200
hey bros folds
*** FLOP *** [Ac 5d 6d]
bubbasbestbabe checks
HMAN100 bets 2,960, and is all in
bubbasbestbabe has 15 seconds left to act

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ewww, well as you said he is short on chips and he called a raise. So he probably has ace rag, since i imagine he would have raise with aj+. I think you need to lay this down here now since there is no need to risk all these chips when you are in a great position in the tourny so id fold.

P.S. i think you need to lead out on the flop. If i was in your position i would push all in on the flop to put the pressure on him as to whether he wants to risk his tourny on his hand.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call. Probably has a flush draw or a smaller PP. I see this play quite often and it usually is not an ace. Vorhaus said it "Killer Poker", "Raises looks like aces to most players." Betting out here is villains only option to win this pot if he does not have an ace. He can't check/call your continuation bet, so a stop and go works well.

I call then cry when he does have the ace.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't you think with an Ax being the SS he would go all in PF?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tis a shame that A showed. And yes a sane human might think Ax would make that bet. But since this guy can't spell human right, it must mean he is insane, and trying to represent the A. He can't stack you here, I'm gonna guess that unless you've made some serious changes in your game in the last 2 weeks you call here......... and I'll go further thinking he hit either a 5 or a 6 and thinks he has fold equity.

Did you make a big laydown here?

KyleJRM

KyleJRM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold.

You essentially have second pair and you are not pot-committed. Calling and losing leaves you as the shortstack. The ace makes up a large part of his range, and you are barely ahead of the second-likeliest option (draw or draw+pair). You do crush the third-likeliest option (smaller PP), but that seems to be just a fraction of his range here.

There are way better opportunities to get your chips in, and if he is bluffing good for him. This would be a big hero call.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tis a shame that A showed. And yes a sane human might think Ax would make that bet. But since this guy can't spell human right, it must mean he is insane, and trying to represent the A. He can't stack you here, I'm gonna guess that unless you've made some serious changes in your game in the last 2 weeks you call here......... and I'll go further thinking he hit either a 5 or a 6 and thinks he has fold equity.

Did you make a big laydown here?

I'm turning over a new leaf here. Layed it down. And went on to take first here.:D