Opinions on two hands

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason I'm asking about these two hands is because I'm working on position/range,
and want to know if I played them half right. These are in MTTs

Ok. I catch 66 in the cut off position (behind the dealer). All players fold to a player in MP and he goes all in. The rest of the players fold to me. The player had me covered easy. I think about my tourny life and my BR because I really could not afford another rebuy, so I fold the 6s. Should I have called.

This hand I think I really had no other way to go. But would like some opinions. I'm UTG with QQ, I'm like very low in chips (4500) so I go all in, and one player calls with A10 and hits the A. Is there any other way I could have played that to save some chips for another shot at doubling up?

ConDeck

ConDeck

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason I'm asking about these two hands is because I'm working on position/range,
and want to know if I played them half right. These are in MTTs

Ok. I catch 66 in the cut off position (behind the dealer). All players fold to a player in MP and he goes all in. The rest of the players fold to me. The player had me covered easy. I think about my tourny life and my BR because I really could not afford another rebuy, so I fold the 6s. Should I have called.

This all depends on tournament stage, blind level, stack size, villain tendencies etc... can you give more context?

This hand I think I really had no other way to go. But would like some opinions. I'm UTG with QQ, I'm like very low in chips (4500) so I go all in, and one player calls with A10 and hits the A. Is there any other way I could have played that to save some chips for another shot at doubling up?

Standard play if blinds were 200/400 plus. 100/200 could have come in for a raise to 450 but you are nearly always calling off

Hope that helped a little, expand on the first hand and maybe I can help some more...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands