Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heres a question that keeps upsetting me and i cant figure out

you hold A 2 k k

flop is 3 4 5

turn 6

river 2

does your ace duce in your hand still paly even though theres a two on the board??

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have no low hand right now but you still have the high but its the low end of the high so you are beat if anyone has a 6 high straight.

remember you have to use 2 cards in your hand.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have no low hand right now but you still have the high but its the low end of the high so you are beat if anyone has a 6 high straight.

remember you have to use 2 cards in your hand.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

like i said b4..a lot of people think they know what they are doing and they really dont...

u have the nut lo period...dont get carried away tho in the bettin becuz u are probably splittin or worse depending on people in the hand!!!:joyman:

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

like i said b4..a lot of people think they know what they are doing and they really dont...

u have the nut lo period...dont get carried away tho in the bettin becuz u are probably splittin or worse depending on people in the hand!!!:joyman:

want to bet?

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're wrong on this one, storm.

Any two cards from your hand with 3 from the board. So you have the wheel, but a vulnerable hand for high and with all the low cards on board, there's a good chance of getting quartered to something like a 6 high straight who also has a wheel for low.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he has the nuts low. Any A2 A3 A4 A5 23 24 25 34 35 45 has you splitting low end of hand

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh crap you guys are right but there is a real real real good chance of your low getting split with anyone holding ace two thru five. Im wrong I admit it but there is a real real real good chance you are splitting low.

but knowing how daxter plays he would put all his chips in and lose money in this hand by splitting low 3 ways.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh crap you guys are right but there is a real real real good chance of your low getting split with anyone holding ace two thru five. Im wrong I admit it but there is a real real real good chance you are splitting low.

WOW....

how many searches before u knew that???? lol

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW....

how many searches before u knew that???? lol

didnt do any, its obvious.

kinda like knowing not to put 1/3 of my stack in the middle when I know im behind. :D

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but knowing how daxter plays he would put all his chips in and lose money in this hand by splitting low 3 ways.

you aint got a clue how i play, just one hand where u would probably call ur trny off with JJ with an AK on board, and i done said my peace on that.....:)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you aint got a clue how i play, just one hand where u would probably call ur trny off with JJ with an AK on board, and i done said my peace on that.....:)

well if I was the guy I would of continuation bet the flop and yes I would of been commited to call you shove because it would be very little of my stack. On turn it would depend how many chips I would have left if I folded and the range of hands I could put you on.

but I would love to know what sites you play on and your names on them.....just for fun though not like I would follow you around and sit every chance I had or anything :)

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you played in tournies with us we would know,,, i dont play in many but im sure people would look forward to you playing so their JJ can win

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice going guys for HiJ'ing mellys thread, y'all need to chill out and be civil

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he has the nuts low. Any A2 A3 A4 A5 23 24 25 34 35 45 has you splitting low end of hand

thats wrong also......any A2 A3 A4 A5 has u tied for the lo...gotta have the A in there!!

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats wrong also......any A2 A3 A4 A5 has u tied for the lo...gotta have the A in there!!

yes indeed misread OP, apologies thought there was an ace on board:)

Last edited:
H

Hiruma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
u have the low nuts here. u have to use 2 cards on your hand, in your case this is A2, which means u must use 3 cards on the deck, u simply use 3-4-5, and u have the lowest hand possible, so u not winning the low pot is impossible (losing it atleast, u may would have to share it)