F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
SB limping is a fine strategy in general for tournaments.

Flop
I can get on board with checking here, if your intension was to check-raise and you thought, he would do a lot of stabbing when checked to. For me personally though I stab the flop a lot, when I have limped from SB, and if I am going to be betting with a ton of air, I also want to bet some very strong hands like this one.

Turn
Definitely betting for value as played.

River
Not the best card, since the flushdraw came in, but I am ok betting for value again. Sizing could be a bit smaller though, since its a card, which is usually scary to him, unless it improved him to a hand, that now beat you. Folding a hand as strong as trips top kicker obviously suck. But he saw a free flop, so he can have a lot of random flushes, and I am not risking my chip lead here hoping to catch him bluffing.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like raising pre flop here as we should be raising some of our weaker hands as well in these spots. We do have an ace blocker and it is 3 handed so every Ax hand is a pretty strong hand. Limping is not terrible by any means and if you have a villain that will always call here from BB in 3 handed spots and hangs themself a lot post flop I think then calling is probably better but without knowing any dynamics I like raising better than calling.

On the flop we should be betting a lot since we should be betting wide in these spots and there could easily be a thought process by villain that you would not be betting if you had 4x and how often do you have 4x so your hand is disguised and can easily get floated by a lot of hands. All diamonds would call as well so plenty of hands villain will call along here.

As played on the turn after checking the flop betting here is a must. You have to start building the pot here if you havent already. I think your bet size could be a touch bigger here since villain either has nothing that they want to continue with, something they do want to continue with, or just might think you are full of it and trying to take the pot.

As played on the river, I dont think you are getting called by anything with the sizing you make it that you beat except Qx which is narrow. I like checking the river here and thinking I will make more in the long run by letting villain bluff at it instead of betting into a narrow value target range. Villain checking the flop makes me think they have no pocket pairs so we cant include those in our value bet target range. Checking here allows villain to try and steal it and it way under reps our hand. I would be calling off most river bets made by villain if I checked. They would have to go way over pot sized here to make me think about folding.