JJ vs. push after turn, early stages of daily double

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't figure out how to get the HH out of Full Tilt. It won't let me copy it so here goes. This is about the 4th had in, no reads:

I am UTG, blinds are at 10/20. I raise it up to 85. UTG+2 calls and the small blind calls.

Flop: 2c 8h 6c

I lead out 225
UTG+2 folds
SB calls

Turn: 5d

At this point the pot is about 700. I lead out 475, and villian pushes. My stack size at this point is 3200, I was lucky enough to double up on the second hand (they start you with 2000). The push totals 1600, so it would be just over 11 to me.

The weird part is while my short as hell bogus timer at full tilt is counting down he actually says "QQ or JJ, which one?" to throw me for even more of a loop. That makes me think, he doesn't want a call.

My move...............................

I forgot to mention that I think I'd rather be shot in the foot then play JJ out of position, even on a board like the one above.

Last edited:
pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, with the lack of response I guess it wasn't as interesting a situation as I thought.

I ended up folding. After watching him make this play 3 times later, every time getting his money in bad but sucking out twice, it made me think that I should have called. Oh well.