I'm Completely Baffled

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a copy of the hand but here's the situation. I'm playing an sng & every1 starts out w/ 1500 chips. There are 7 players @ the tbl. It's early & the blinds are @ 15/30. I'm 4th to act & i get dealt Ac Ks. The 3 b4 me folded & i raise the BB 5x to 150. The dealer button folds & so does the SB. The BB calls 120 more. The flop comes 9s As Kd. I bet pot which was 315, the BB calls. The turn comes 7d. @ this point i had 750 chips left so i just went all in for the rest w/ my top 2 pr. The BB calls. The river comes 7c. Now to backtrack just a little, because he checked both the flop & the turn, i put him on a big spade flush draw.......yes he could've checked a set on the flop also but that's not what i put him on. To tell you right now, i ended up losing this hand but i want all of you to guess what this guy was playing to end up beating me. I'm still baffled on what this guy was doing..........who, what, where, when, why lol. I bet no1 guesses what he had but feel free to try.

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No flush or straight possible so that 7 on the river had to help him. A7 K7 97 are possible but all extremely donkyish and to just have trip 7s with 7x or quads is even worse. seems to me like you just got extremely unlucky. you played it right and should have gotten paid off. If he was slowplaying a monster like AA or KK then you're going to loose in this spot everytime. I'm really not to sure what he might have becuase of the lack of reads ect. but i'm guessing that he was slowplaying the monster even though i know i'm always wrong.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Analysis But Only 1 Guess

No flush or straight possible so that 7 on the river had to help him. A7 K7 97 are possible but all extremely donkyish and to just have trip 7s with 7x or quads is even worse. seems to me like you just got extremely unlucky. you played it right and should have gotten paid off. If he was slowplaying a monster like AA or KK then you're going to loose in this spot everytime. I'm really not to sure what he might have becuase of the lack of reads ect. but i'm guessing that he was slowplaying the monster even though i know i'm always wrong.

LOL, i'm sure you're not always wrong but you gave so many choices...lmao you gave me i think 7 guesses...you only get 1 & then it's a yes or no response from me. LOL, try again juice but only 1 guess this time. :D

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just like to put up my thought process....i'm gonna stick with my slowplaying the monster and say AA

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st guesser (ginNjuice) = incorrect

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i told you i was always wrong

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to guess he's on of those guys that thinks it's funny to play 7-2 os.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winner = mrsnake3695

OMG WE HAVE A WINNER ON THE 2ND GUESS....yep the guy was being a jerk. I guess cause it was only a $1.25 sng but he was doing it to be funny he said & even appologized for doing so. Doesn't make up for the loss but @ least he appologized. Good job mrsnake3695

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was gonna be my 2nd guess

Madrussian3

Madrussian3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good guess mrsnake I was going to say 7-9o and he was just to stubborn to realize he was beat on the flop.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played with guys like that before.