Id like to see if someone could analyse this for me!

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hello Everyone" I was playng poker and i recieve on the Third hand of tournment the Ace's par, so i did raise in the MP.
Image 1
Captura de tela 1PK

Image 2
Captura de tela 2PK

Image 3
After Flop i give check and HIJ raise to 40 chip with pot 194. So i Give up. But how you think that i would play this game?

Captura de tela 3Pk

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
This game is too reasonable to miss, so don't stubbornly buy on the turn or river.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT Database Review

MTT Database Review

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
Yes its fine. By the way you should not cbet anything at all on this flop 4way, its really good for the other players. HJ and CO have sets more often than you and BB can have 53s or 58s which you never have, so even if you have pocket sevens, you should start with a check.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Low-mid connected rainbow boards are bad for AKo. I think you could still call with two overpairs for 40 chips and maybe hit an A or K, but you're going to find yourself in tricky spots more often than not on this type of board.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you have a starting 75bb, you open more so that strong cards can play against you, you open very few blinds and any 2 cards will be played with you, especially bb so if you have already played like this, it will be right to throw small cards on the table, but in the future you should play even more aggressively

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, you apparently increased it to 4 BB. Some players called, so I think it's considerable that whoever called had higher cards. The problem is that after the flop someone raised 4 BB again and two others called. So you will probably be dealing with at least 1 player who is already dominating you. Either because you have a pair in your hand or because you connected with one of the 3 cards on the flop or because you made a straight draw or even because you hit a full straight on the flop. So why continue in this hand? You made the right move by folding.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bigger pre
check entire range on the flop with 2 left to act
hope this helps and gl

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At 75bb, I'd prefer a 2.5bb open, but other than that, I think you played it fine. Against multiple opponents with wide ranges, that this board connects with much better that your range. You're not in good shape here, so x/f is good.

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Bem, aparentemente você aumentou para 4 BB. Alguns jogadores pagaram, então acho considerável que quem pagou tivesse cartas mais altas. O problema é que depois do flop alguém aumentou novamente 4 BB e outros dois deram call. Então você provavelmente estará lidando com pelo menos 1 jogador que já está dominando você. Seja porque você tem um par na mão ou porque acertou uma das 3 cartas no flop ou porque fez um straight draw ou mesmo porque acertou um full straight no flop. Então por que continuar nesta mão? Você fez o movimento certo ao desistir.
It had been 2 BB ago

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With AK, against three opponents, I would continuously raise on such a flop, but I would easily give up in case of any resistance, because someone might have at least a weak pair.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think, you should raise more and in the flop making continuing bet and look turn in according that you can take decisions, another think if you have the behavior of your opponents maybe you can be aggressive always.
Good luck.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, you did everything right. On such a flop in a multipot, AK needs to be folded immediately, because further this hand can only bring problems, especially if the turn comes with top pair and top kicker, when three opponents may already have a ready-made straight and all three possible sets, and there will also be 67 and A6, A4, A7 - which can also take away your entire stack if an ace comes out.

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
you have a starting 75bb, you open more so that strong cards can play against you, you open very few blinds and any 2 cards will be played with you, especially bb so if you have already played like this, it will be right to throw small cards on the table, but in the future you should play even more aggressively
I was thinking about that, because when you raise on MP in tournment's begin, everyone is deep and there are many "fish". I think that i must bet a 3,5/4BB in this position.

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, you did everything right. On such a flop in a multipot, AK needs to be folded immediately, because further this hand can only bring problems, especially if the turn comes with top pair and top kicker, when three opponents may already have a ready-made straight and all three possible sets, and there will also be 67 and A6, A4, A7 - which can also take away your entire stack if an ace comes out.
Yep. I saw that, and i knew that i had cbet after flop, certainly the other opponents would raise above me. So i just Gave up.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A slightly bigger pre-flop raise, like 3x or 4x would probably press middle hands a bit more, but after the flop, folding was a wise move. Why spew more chips?