How would you play if you were me? What would you do to earn more points?

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Until the river, the game is the same, he would only lead the river 1/3 of the pot, his range is weak, arriving at the river, normally, he never has a flush playing like this, that's why I use a low size, aiming to extract precisely from the Ax and straights.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
playing out of position is very complex.
the advantage of reading will be for those in a better position.
extracted what it gave.
there isn't much to do.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I certainly would have bet turn and river. You're nuts, why not bet? Extract value?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the flop we want to be preplanning turn cards- What do we do if-board pairs- we pair- we make straight- we make flush------What will the Villain do in all those scenarios?
So our options on the flush card are lead or check to check we have to expect a bet -We cannot expect a bet on this turn because we hold the KSQS so V is not semi bluffing the turn- therefore we lead turn as if we had some bluffs in our range to go with our value which we would do with say AdQs-Ts

On the river we are never getting anymore money -so our action has to be turn which means we have to lead- standard V just do not call river bets on four flush boards- skilled players do but only if they see you as skilled as well

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Standard raise and standard call, even though we are not loving life with KQs. If you had KQo, its fine to just fold to the 3-bet.

Flop
Standard check-call. We dont want to check-raise a draw on a A high board in a 3-bet pot, because more often than not we are just ending up getting it in against a hand, we are behind to.

Turn
Leading AKA "donk betting" is the best option here, because so often the opponent will check back a hand like the one, he had. And even if its like screaming from the mountain top "hey I hit the flush", often people get married to their hand and still cant fold. He can also have sets, where he have to call even just to draw.

River
Thats a bad card for you, because it pretty much kill whatever action, you could otherwise have gotten. But you cant expect him to bet for you, so as played bet small like 1/3 pot or even less.

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
played badly with such a hand you should have bet on the turn and the river missed you could earn your chips normally with him, especially when he bet on the flop himself you needed to bet on the turn on the river already get a little bit well bet