How do I maximise this hand!

Fat Stu

Fat Stu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for any vaugeness in the post but this occured in a live cash game. Will post the full result as I know i've gone wrong in 1 of 2 places not sure which would of been the better spot.

BLINDS-£1/£2 I have approx £100 in chips and cash and my table image is TAG (approx 45-60 hands in and i've only shown Aces and taken down 3/4 other medium sized pots on the flop all of which i raised pre flop)

Anyway in in the BB with KsKc3 people flat calling, I've raised to £10 the 2 on my left have called and the short stack has raised another £10 and is all-in. pot size is currently £58

Do I auto shove here and try and get it HU or do I flat call and hope that the 2 on my left also flat call. My reads on the three Players are.

BB+1, Absolute loony had been raising with hands like 10-4/9-5 on boards with AK or AJ on them and forcing opponant with 2nd top pair or wek kickers to fold. Has about £150
BB+2, Likes to see cheap flops and play there after, although I got the feeling he was afraid to bust out as easily folded Top pair on 2/3 occasions when re-raised or hit with a large raise. Has already re-loaded once. Stack size £50
All-in. On her 2nd buy-in aswell, gets married to suited connectors and Pocket pairs very easily, bit of a calling station TBH.

I decided to Flat Call and the 2 on my left Called also, flop came 10,9,5 Rainbow. Do I now make a large raise here?

What happened is we, checked it down and my Kings held, all-in had Jacks, Looney had 10-2 or some nonsense and the other chap had AK.

I know I should have shoved at some point but which one would have been more profitable??

Fat Stu

Fat Stu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be in ring game analysis, sorry.

J

JoeDi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would push pre-flop .. With pocket KK you really dont want 3 callers.. More than likely one of them is playing an ace.. Plus then you have 3 hands drawing to straights and flushes as well.. I'd push about 1/2 to 3/4 of your chips and that should get anyone without a great hand out of the way.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands