hand results

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During current Hold'em session you were dealt 298 hands and saw flop:
- 15 out of 37 times while in big blind (40%)
- 12 out of 36 times while in small blind (33%)
- 20 out of 225 times in other positions (8%)
- a total of 47 out of 298 (15%)
Pots won at showdown - 17 of 21 (80%)
Pots won without showdown - 24
these are my stats from a tourny earlier, crazy. wat kind of player or style do u think iam based on the numbers.

sportznut55

sportznut55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"LIKE A ROCK!"
I think you fit the role of super tight, super passive; definition from the Sun Tzu's Art of Poker - Online Poker Strategies, Tips & Advice
"Tight/Passive

Tight/passive poker players plays only with good starting hands and thus plays much fewer hands. However, they are not aggressive when betting, often calling or checking even with good hands.
This style of playing will be disadvantageous in the long run as it does not maximize winnings when hands are good. Furthermore, tight/passive players are sometimes pressured to fold their good hands by more aggressive poker players."
. Since you saw 298 hands, I'm assuming that you did well with the limited hands you played. However, even when you saw the flop, 21 of your 47 hands (45%) went to a showdown, so I'm assuming that you did a lot of check/call (again, passive). You won 24 out of 26 (92%) hands without a showdown, so I'm assuming you that when you showed some aggression, you scared the heck out of people.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are TAG/boarderline nit IMO.
Looks really similar to my tourney stats.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands