Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can anyone tell me what the probability of this happening?

Attachments

• quadxquad.JPG
    quadxquad.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 11
Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is just one Quad- 4444.
5555 is not countable since you have to count 2yours cards and 2 cards from the flop.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
5555 is not countable since you have to count 2yours cards and 2 cards from the flop.

in theory yes, but in practice, I lost that hand!

that is, in this case I believe that when it is quads, can be only one card from the hand.

honestly, as it doesn’t happen very often, I don’t know exactly the tiebreaker criterion, but I’ll look more deep.

if anyone knows please share!

thanks regards GL :eek:

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

ohhh, after playing hundreds of hands, eliminating several players and reaching 12th place, it’s only now that I realize that it was H / L

you’re really right, he couldn’t quad with just one card in his hand, but then he won with the lowest hand, which would be a pair?

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ohhh, after playing hundreds of hands, eliminating several players and reaching 12th place, it’s only now that I realize that it was H / L

you’re really right, he couldn’t quad with just one card in his hand, but then he won with the lowest hand, which would be a pair?
Yes, it is weird hand, maybe someone else can give us answer :)

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes it is countable. In Omaha you uses any two of your cards and any 3 community cards. His hand is 55558. He uses a 5 and 8 from his hand and all three community 5's.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is countable. In Omaha you uses any two of your cards and any 3 community cards. His hand is 55558.
So they used 5 and any other card to make quad ? Hmmm ok

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He won with quad 5's like I describe in my post above.

If this was PLO8 no low hand is possible in this hand. There needs to be 3 unique community cards 8 or less for a low hand to be possible. A low hand is 5 unique cards 8 or less no pairs allow.
http://www.pokerology.com/lessons/omaha-high-low/

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He won with quad 5's like I describe in my post above.

If this was PLO8 no low hand is possible in this hand. There needs to be 3 unique community cards 8 or less for a low hand to be possible. A low hand is 5 unique cards 8 or less no pairs allow.
http://www.pokerology.com/lessons/omaha-high-low/

thanks for the contribution Perry!

So as I understand it, it was really two quads, and he won by having a bigger hand than mine, correct?

regards :confused: