$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: Wrong Play????

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that was a raise to isolate stations. There were two limpers in early position, especially because it`s a freeroll they got nothing to lose. bad players want to see a flop no matter what. I don`t think the raise was too big. u got two callers, so that`s what u want: a big pre flop hand against one or two opponents. The flop was terrible for JJ. Standard freeroll spot.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No wrong play here. Simple raise pre flop and laydown post flop.

Nothing wrong with the betsizing either. You had to raise that much since there were 3 limpers.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many sick players in freeroll , who like call with light range when stack +20bb , I am shove stack here , 30% time some one call our shove with full trash hands..

About your postflop game, easy fold two overcards in flop , and i am sure we already behind here....Fish players like shove Ax on draw board,,,

Himanshu

Himanshu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its all-most slandered way jacks are never a head when their are two over cards and a flush draw.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played it perfectly.

And I don't know about the reply that suggests just jamming pre. Because it's a freeroll, maybe..... but by playing it the way you did you got to build a pot when you're likely ahead and then use your post flop skill to make a good fold once you're obviously crushed.

I think if you jam preflop you'll rarely get called by a hand that doesn't have at least 2 overs. So normally you'll just win a small pot and occasionally you'll flip for stacks. Why take a high variance line against bad players?

Well played.