$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: Wrong Fold or Not????

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played the hand correctly and got out at the right time. Seeing that you would've hit a set, after the fact is being results oriented(which is a big NO NO in poker).

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
66 only limp in freeroll. because in pot always many people, flop fine, if no set easy fold,,,

Z

zefs83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a shame but played correctly.Live)))It's all jokerstars:))

RedCatPoker

RedCatPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played the hand correctly and got out at the right time. Seeing that you would've hit a set, after the fact is being results oriented(which is a big NO NO in poker).

I agree, but it's really hard to keep that kind of psychological stability. I mean, it's inevitably will affect subsequent hands played in that tourney. I made an easy fold, but if the same situation occurs again after several played hands, I will surely resist!!:) Especially when you are in with the big portion of the stack.

P

pokernut92poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ct that you missed the flop was the best thing for you ... makes running away from this oe easy, remember never watch results ... your out of the hand its over , move on to the next one!!!
Good luck to you on the tables!!!

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When watching this hand there is nothing you could have done differently especially in a free roll. Most people would push and be out, you are still in. It sucks when you have a baby pair and all overs come out. At least it was easy to get away from and you did not have to invest anything further.

Himanshu

Himanshu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was a good fold with 3 over cards and 4 callers btw why did that guy checked 8s on the river ?

C

chrissmith002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you played it on point, you only had a pair and 6's at that

RedCatPoker

RedCatPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was a good fold with 3 over cards and 4 callers btw why did that guy checked 8s on the river ?

I guess either he was afraid of straight or planned to "check-raise".

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
66 only limp in freeroll. because in pot always many people, flop fine, if no set easy fold,,,

you can raise or limp. either is OK. I prefer to raise like you did, and I would play that hand exactly like you did.

anyways...you're lucky you didn't play like a donkey and stick around to hit your set...would have just ended up costing you big time.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can raise or limp. either is OK. I prefer to raise like you did, and I would play that hand exactly like you did.

anyways...you're lucky you didn't play like a donkey and stick around to hit your set...would have just ended up costing you big time.
^^^this

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a smart lay down the flop was dangerous.

Folding in Poker