$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: $$5.50 NLHE MTT Turbo: $5.50 NLHE MTT Turbo: pocket 4's in the bb

tracyrickrobby

tracyrickrobby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: $$5.50 NLHE MTT Turbo: $5.50 NLHE MTT Turbo: pocket 4's in the bb

You are in the BB with pocket 4's and have 11,000 chips, cutoff+1 shoves with 1100 chips, cutoff shoves with 4870 and button shoves with 3892. do you call in the BB with your 4's? The blinds were 400/800. I did and they called me a donk!! Basically I had 800 in the pot and 4k more to call (leaving me with a healthy 7k still. Think it was an easy call. thoughts????? btw i hit the 4 on the turn and knocked them all out!!

This wasn't a freeroll! I couldn't figure out how to post it otherwise, kept saying needed numeric value in buy-in. I kept putting the $5.50 and got same message!

Attachments

• doucall..jpg
    doucall..jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without antes this easy fold, in pot not enough dead chip that call was profitable,,, If in pot was antes, this easy call, min 32% equity you will have....

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is this a final table? so last four peeps? Not that matters at all just curious. Anyway I fold here myself I believe can out play whomever wins this hand heads up so would let it go actually happened last night folded 3-4 times when hit a set at last couple tables in a couple MTT wins.

If was super hott cant be beat ? Sure call right here that happens just I would wait for better than fours. I really most of the time think if at a final am going to close it out. Happens enough to have that confidence not arrogance. Not trying to come across that way am amazed at how loose people play with money involved even smaller amounts like this one.

Go with your instincts though it paid off here

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a fold, you're facing 3 all ins, you can't possibly expect your 4s to be ahead in this situation. The best case scenario is you're up against 4 overs, and even in that case you are behind. It's also likely one of these players has a higher pair and you're left with 15% equity. Facing one shove from a short stack, this call would be correct to make. However facing two or three shoves, you should not be calling off small pairs.