$Freeroll NLHE MTT: $ : Going all-flop or fold

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars Freeroll No Limit Hold'em Tournament, Blinds: t75/t150, Ante: t30 Conversor de Mãos

9 players
funnypoker99 (MP): t2,460 ( M:4.97 )
Pradoc2 (MP+1): t4,664 ( M:9.42 )
T.Zurawski (CO): t11,551 ( M:23.34 )
RODRIGO ABZI (BTN): t8,382 ( M:16.93 )
Atheist1269 (SB): t2,500 ( M:5.05 )
loukorax83 (BB): t1,052 ( M:2.13 )
Karesha444 (UTG): t1,824 ( M:3.68 )
es747 (UTG+1): t5,424 ( M:10.96 )
tucuna_paca (UTG+2): t1,185 ( M:2.39 )

Hero is UTG+1 with 5
diamonds.gif
, 5
hearts.gif

Preflop: ( t495 )
1 fold, es747 raises to t300, 3 folds, T.Zurawski raises to t450, 3 folds, es747 raises to t1,500, T.Zurawski calls t1,050

Flop: ( t3,495 ) Q
clubs.gif
, 7
diamonds.gif
, 3
diamonds.gif
(2 players)
es747 checks, T.Zurawski bets t1,800, es747 raises to t3,894, T.Zurawski calls t2,094

Turn: ( t11,283 ) A
diamonds.gif
(2 players)

River: ( t11,283 ) 9
spades.gif
(2 players)

Final Pot: t11,283
T.Zurawski had T
hearts.gif
, A
hearts.gif

es747 had 5
diamonds.gif
, 5
hearts.gif

T.Zurawski collects t11,283 from pot

• I played this pair down so because the villain was playing loose. the question is: should I go all-in flop?

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He probably calls your all in, you stated he was playing loose. My question is why re-raise him preflop and not just call the 150 more to see the flop? Then most likley check fold the flop, but possibly check shove the flop, but he is probably getting it all in no matter how you play it . It is a freeroll and fairly early and he is the table chip leader

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your size stack , fold preflop 55 when you UTG...

T.Zurawski 3bet in preflop this already mean mostly strong hands , so you need fold.... Ok , you can call this 3bet , in flop without set in 3bet pot better play check/fold...

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He probably calls your all in, you stated he was playing loose. My question is why re-raise him preflop and not just call the 150 more to see the flop? Then most likley check fold the flop, but possibly check shove the flop, but he is probably getting it all in no matter how you play it . It is a freeroll and fairly early and he is the table chip leader
Thanks for OPINION
EA2USN I think I need to find opportunities to increase the chips at any stage of the tournament. I believe that if you do not que put yourself at risk, Sera pure luck to be among the top three. This is my style, because I know from experience que reach the finals of the tournament short stack swallows the blinds, I believe it is better not to go, because it only has the movement to bet everything.

But I open UTG + 1, it means that I have a good hand, if the villain did 3bete I pay, it means I have something in hand, but this is not Taum good, and still deliver the hand control to it. When I re-raise :. And he paid just means he got the message and he gives me the information that he does not really have a good hand that wanted to demonstrate Giving 3bet; QQ KK AA would all in. But the question is whether the check-flop was wrong, but even if he has paid my check raise on his bet. and slammed the letter in failure, giving him a pair bigger than mine, I have the feeling that my movement was good, wanted to know what you think?

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your size stack , fold preflop 55 when you UTG...

T.Zurawski 3bet in preflop this already mean mostly strong hands , so you need fold.... Ok , you can call this 3bet , in flop without set in 3bet pot better play check/fold...

But you do not think the game would be predictable? Open utg 55 To play it 7value, but due to the loose player who gave me the 3bet, knew my pair was reasonable against him, and in fact was. I am sure that should have gone all-n already this flop, but knew he would pay me, so I chose to give the check Fortunately he did not go behind getting a letter back, if he had done that my movement would be bad, I give up. but as he resolvel bet I just put all my chips. but if we look coldly, you can see that I knew what I was doing in this hand. I open the utg he 3bet me, I 4-bet and he gives Ats lime, and the flop I check and he bets with anything, I think my game was good, even if he won, as a pair of 55 think correct play would be the all-in flop do you think?

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he is that lose, I see him calling you, but it would have been a better play then betting small and letting him catch then figure u r behind and then playit all the way..EIther way I think you are losing this hand based on the info you give..

F

felting

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are OOP with a decent stack size. Fold pre-flop is the best play here. If you want to set mine I don't mind a call preflop then if you can close action call a standard raise. Again though, you have a decent stack size. Steal blinds from late position till you get a premium hand then go to war with the mister loosey goosey.

Folding in Poker