€Freeroll NLHE MTT Deep Stacked Turbo Rebuy: Intersting call from me - he said :)

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
€Freeroll NLHE MTT Deep Stacked Turbo Rebuy: Intersting call from me - he said :)

I was into a live event from my town....freeroll entry with 5euros rebuy for 2 hours....and after big addon and the blinds will be shorter ( from 20min to 15minutes). 47 players , last 22, i'm in average with A6o in sb....bb is short and tight, someone tight-loose player who i saw opening with A4o, A6o...QTo...from HJ... i called with more than 25bb....also the short player called from bb. Flop 66Q...i check, bb check , he check....turn 9 (rainbow)...i bet 2.5blinds...bb called...he called...river 4....i check , bb check , he bets 8bb!!!! means value for me with 44, 99,QQ... or big bluff with ATo+, KQo+ or even other pair : JJ, TT, KK, AA...i decided to call (if he had me...it's fine loosing only 40% from my stack, if he bluffing i would never know what he had! for shure he doesn't have QT+ in here!!!!!!!!!), after a time of thinking from bb....he fold. my man show QQ!
What do you could play this ? Loosing the entire stack is bad for shure,but in most of situations pushing in here....considering in time = value?

Last edited: