$Freeroll NLHE MTT: AA x Straight Flush (Full House x Straight Flush x Flush)

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing the Zoom torneament from Poker dicas (Brazilian Sites Poker) comes out with 2c-3c in hand. It was the BB with a bet of 40 because it was an opening hand. As two people bet 40 and no one increased the check. Flop: Ac-4c-5c. I already do a straight flush on the flop. I checked and the opponent hit all in. The other player paid the all in and so did I. Showdown time. Me: 2c-3c - Straight Flush Opponent 1 - AhAc - Three of a Kind A Opponent 2 - 7cKc - Flush Since chat is always disabled when there is a player in All in, I wonder how much I was cursed by the players. Continuing the saga: turn: 4h river 8s I pulled a pot of 4520, I eliminated 2 players by pure luck. And you see, if you raised your pre-flop bet, you would have probably folded it because you had low cards even if they were the same suit.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sick hand. That's why you should not limp aces or was that a minrase in early stage? :rolleyes:
I would not be happy facing all in with set of aces on that flop in the beginning of tournament, here he shoves his set in limped pot. Very bad play but that's a freeroll. I feel for the guy with flush though, nasty cooler.
But a very nice hand for you :)

Full Flush Poker