Buy-in
Freeroll
Freeroll
  1. Freeroll
Game Options
  1. Deep Stacked
Currency
$
I'd like to know if that hand was well played. I just called the bet of the villain who was on UTG.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hit the three-bet at a multi-player post-flop table.

With Diego's bet I played tribet to encourage the all-in, but Trueteller went all-in over the top, so I called.

I held a flush and a straight.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 348825
I hit the three-bet at a multi-player post-flop table.

View attachment 348826
With Diego's bet I played tribet to encourage the all-in, but Trueteller went all-in over the top, so I called.

View attachment 348828
I held a flush and a straight.
Preflop fine to call

Flop your sizing on flop is equal to an all-in based on SPR-a good player would not expect you to fold if they shoved -
if you wanted to induce a shove by making them think you can fold you should have min clicked the flop to 16k that forces the V to shove value and draws based on SPR thinking maybe you fold if you still have 29k

It is good to practice SPR awareness and how it effect our sizing and ranges

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did trueteller do when the action was first on them? With them pre flop raising I wouldnt think they ever, or very rarely is a better way to put it, have 86 or 63 to make the straight and I highly doubt they check or bet small here with a set and you mention "with Diego's bet" so I am guessing Diego started the betting. For this particular hand off these stacks this point means nothing but if you find yourself in a hand like this very deep then you have to pay attention to what the pre flop raiser does. With them coming over us the way they did on the flop, assuming they bet small flop or checked first time on them, then I rarely would put them on a higher set here and would not be worried about running into a bigger set than mine from them. Diego could have 55 or 77 as played but we have to raise here as you did at after that there is no way we are not getting it in off these stacks. Im trying to picture this hand if we were all 100 BBs deep effective. In that scenario we obviously raise more than we do and we are not afraid when true goes all in because of their previous actions. If you, however, very deep and true c bets and then you raise and then they jam... then its a decision based on what you know about villain. Just trying to point all this out in case you play a hand like this but everything is deeper.

As played, I think you should raise flop as you did assuming it went check then bet since board is very wet against multiple opponents. I think any raise sizing you make it commits yourself so I could see a lot of valid sizings here depending on villains at the table and what you think they think of you. You could jam here as well and make it look like you are on a draw if you have that image or think villains cant fold an overpair. I also think min raising is fine since we are getting it in on the turn no matter what and we are committed with a set. Your sizing I think is fine as well. Any sizing that is a raise here makes sense to me as long as you have a reason as to why you are making it.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was nice, you made the most of this set, and yes, you were lucky that no one had a flush or a straight. :)

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
O que o Trueteller fez quando a ação ocorreu pela primeira vez sobre eles? Com eles aumentando pré-flop, eu não acho que eles nunca, ou muito raramente é a melhor maneira de colocar isso, têm 86 ou 63 para fazer o straight e duvido muito que eles deem check ou apostem pequeno aqui com um set e você menciona "com a aposta de Diego "então acho que Diego começou as apostas. Para esta mão em particular fora destes stacks este ponto não significa nada, mas se você se encontrar em uma mão como esta muito deep então você tem que prestar atenção ao que o raiser pré-flop faz. Com eles vindo sobre nós como fizeram no flop, presumindo que eles apostaram pequeno no flop ou deram check na primeira vez, então eu raramente os colocaria em um set mais alto aqui e não ficaria preocupado em encontrar um set maior que o meu. eles. Diego poderia ter 55 ou 77 jogados, mas temos que aumentar aqui como você fez depois disso, não há como não conseguirmos apostar com esses stacks. Estou tentando imaginar esta mão se todos nós tivéssemos 100 BBs de profundidade. Nesse cenário, obviamente aumentamos mais do que fazemos e não temos medo quando true vai all-in por causa de suas ações anteriores. Se você, no entanto, fizer c-bet muito profundo e verdadeiro e depois aumentar e eles fizerem jam... então é uma decisão baseada no que você sabe sobre o vilão. Só estou tentando apontar tudo isso caso você jogue uma mão como essa, mas tudo é mais profundo.

Conforme jogado, acho que você deveria aumentar no flop como fez, presumindo que foi check e depois aposta, já que o bordo está muito molhado contra vários oponentes. Eu acho que qualquer tamanho de aumento que você fizer compromete você mesmo, então eu poderia ver muitos tamanhos válidos aqui, dependendo dos vilões na mesa e do que você acha que eles pensam de você. Você também pode fazer jam aqui e fazer parecer que está empatado se tiver essa imagem ou achar que os vilões não podem desistir de um overpair. Eu também acho que o mini-raise é bom, já que vamos entrar no turn, não importa o que aconteça, e estamos comprometidos com um set. Seu tamanho também acho que está bom. Qualquer dimensionamento que seja um aumento aqui faz sentido para mim, desde que você tenha um motivo para fazê-lo.
Thank you very much for your review. I really liked the details. I learned a lot.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pré-flop bom para pagar

Flop, seu tamanho no flop é igual a um all-in baseado em SPR - um bom jogador não esperaria que você desistisse se fizesse shove -
se você quisesse induzir um shove fazendo-os pensar que você pode desistir, você deveria ter clicado no flop para 16k, o que força o V a empurrar o valor e draws com base no SPR pensando que talvez você desista se ainda tiver 29k

É bom praticar a consciência do SPR e como isso afeta nosso dimensionamento e alcance
Thank you. I will try to learn more about this.